Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Morncan-Cal

Aug 8, 2020
I feel like the kits need a change, the builder and chef need a buff, in my opinion, they are easily outclassed by healer and tank.
There should be kits for only op mode, the only good kit is healer. New more unique kits would be fun but they might pe op :|

Reactions: Bluefeathermist

FizzingGun

Aug 3, 2020
Your completely correct, I've talked about this aswell in a thread I made, the kits in skywars dont work at all for the way voting works.

Reactions: EvilMRS_

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
The bedrock SkyWars kits are honestly so under powered and useless. On the other hand, Java has a lot of kits and these kits introduce a plethora of new play styles and gameplay. Bedrock SkyWars kits should be scraped with the exception of healer. The Java SkyWars kits should be brought over to Bedrock instead. This will introduce new play styles that can utilize speed for strafing or tnt for tnt jumping for example. There's currently a Healer kit on Java with a couple of potions, but the Healer kit on Bedrock is much better and much more useful in my opinion. In conclusion, I don't think these kits need a buff they just need to be removed with the exception healer and replace with the Java SkyWars kits. However, the Healer Java kit will not transfer to Bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom