Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be implemented to all featured games?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello everyone! Lately, I have been playing the featured games quite a lot but unfortunately, there is something that is bothering me a little: The kit system. What I mean by that is the menu where you select a kit in-game. In my point of view, some featured games are not thought of, resulting in them not receiving a new and fresh update because they are featured. This is what I mean:

Skywars.png
If you look at the picture in the spoiler above, the kit-menu (in the waiting lobby of SkyWars) is well organized. You are able to deselect a kit, look at your profile (e.g level, amount of experience etc.) and look at the amount of points you have. You can also buy kits here, while being in the waiting lobby. Your kit even gets automatically selected!

SG.png
You may have noticed it pretty quickly, the kit-menu in the waiting lobbies of a featured game (Survival Games in this case) is very simple and not user-friendly. You cannot purchase a kit here, deselect a kit, look at your profile and your kit does not automatically get selected. Therefore, I think the featured games, such as BlockWars and Survival Games should get a kit- menu update! Meaning that they should get the same layout as permanent games.

I do understand that permanent games should receive more attention, because they're obviously permanent and a large amount people play it everyday. However, featured games are still on the server too! They should still get updates every once in a while.

I would love to hear what the community thinks, so feel free to give your opinion on this!

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
My biggest struggle is, I always forget to select my kit in survival games. By the time I noticed I don't have a kit selected it's to late. Mostly just after the game started when am going to mid. It would be nice if you open the shop there is a separate section for all featured games. So you can unlock kits for games eventhough they aren't currently featured as a gamemode.

Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom