Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
So, there's a lot of discussion about how to best play Blockwars Bridges. Do you play defensively or offensively? Do you mine iron to get better armour? What do you build? All of this discussion is very valuable, but there's one thing a lot of people are missing:

Infrastructure. In this thread, infrastructure is defined as blocks that facilitate or hinder getting from point A to B.

There is a reason why the team that builds a staircase to the other team's pit first almost always wins. That is infrastructure. In a game where crossing the bridge takes only like 10 seconds, every second counts and making your travel time 3 seconds lower than the other team's travel time almost guarantees a win.

2020-12-08_13.03.20.png

Here is a game where we completely encapsulated the other team's spawn in blocks. They literally could not get out without building / mining. Of course we easily won a 25-0 victory after that, as they were quite literally unable to attack us.
2020-12-08_13.15.01.png

Here is another game where we built a wall to prevent the other team from getting off their island. Although it wasn't that effective (we won with like 10-6) I still managed to get ~10 kills just by hitting them off when they tried to go around the wall.

The importance of building can not be understated. Think about it. How often have you won a game after the opponent built a staircase that prevented you from going to their base? Almost never I'd guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom