Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España

1. IvanaGameS
    Hi! I want you to decrease the power of the skywars kit iron sword (sharpness 2) because they rush and the sword is more op than the diamond, so we want it to be stone and the enchantment stays the same. Please do that
    I hope they see it goodbye...
This op but personally I think that I should leave it as it is and increase the price to 2,000 points, since I doubt that they will lower the sharp teo to Sharpness one

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I think the kit is great. In fact, for OP chests I think it should be sharpness IV because you can find a better diamond sword in OP chests making the kit useless really.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
In 1.9 you get a diamond sword in chests that only does 0.5 attack damage less than the sharp 2 iron. You can easily enchant one of those and have a sharp 1 diamond sword that does .5 damage more than that iron sword. Enchant 2 of these and then combine them with an anvil you have a sharp 2 diamond sword with does 1 attack damage more than the iron sword.

Also keeping the the subject of the diamond sword, you find one of these on nearly every spawn island. If all you get is a sharp1/2 stone sword picking this kit would be completely pointless, you could just pick a different kit and risk getting a diamond sword from a chest which you most likely will get.

The sharp 2 iron is not op in my opinion and doesn't need to be changed.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do personally think that the sharpness II iron sword is perfect as it is. Remember that the attacker, rusher in this case, can be countered by kits, as an example the fireman kit using their given lava bucket.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I disagree with this idea. To get the iron sword there is a competition to see who gets it first. Whoever gets it first should be allowed to have it to be much better than a regular sword.

IvanaGameS

Jun 23, 2017
Puggycity :P
Hello! I have tried in minecraft the iron sword sharpness II and the stone sword sharpness II , stone seems better to me because it does 6.5 damage and sword of iron sharpness II 7

IvanaGameS

Jun 23, 2017
Puggycity :P
I do personally think that the sharpness II iron sword is perfect as it is. Remember that the attacker, rusher in this case, can be countered by kits, as an example the fireman kit using their given lava bucket.

But they rush and it is unfair that it is very op (since you can not put some command that can be attacked in less than 25 seconds like in survival games, or ... will work in skywars?

PD:Sorry about my english D:

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
But they rush and it is unfair that it is very op (since you can not put some command that can be attacked in less than 25 seconds like in survival games, or ... will work in skywars?

PD:Sorry about my english D:
Your english is just fine!

I used to be rushed myself, then I realised that I could just rush them instead. Sometimes it fails, sometimes it doesn't. Therefore I do not find it neither unfair or op as it is possible for everyone to do.

Cheers!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

1. IvanaGameS
    Hi! I want you to decrease the power of the skywars kit iron sword (sharpness 2) because they rush and the sword is more op than the diamond, so we want it to be stone and the enchantment stays the same. Please do that
The kit is expensive and I actually enjoy using it.
It can be better the swords I recieve and goos for rushing, thats why I like it.
Should stay the way as it is.

A

A pigeon

Its overpowered. But since the chests are unbalanced it doesnt seem so . Iron sharp IIis too much for a kit

A

A pigeon

Before staff attempt to lock. According to his time zone it may be july 24th . Do not lock pls

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands

1. IvanaGameS
upload_2017-7-25_15-54-26.jpeg
go play no kits no abilty's

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom