Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RGB_Viper

Nov 13, 2017
If higher ranks could vote and get what they wanted always it would basically make the server a pay to win and that violates mojangs EULA and that would get the server black listed.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
D

Deleted member 352903

I think it would be a neat idea if the highest rank would win with foting
For example: i am playing a match of eggwars (keep in mind that I am a emerald rank) and I am voting for normal items. Later on someone with diamond rank joines and votes for OP items, the game starts and we are playing OP.

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :p
I think dia rank could have a 33% chance And you a 66%

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If higher ranks could vote and get what they wanted always it would basically make the server a pay to win and that violates mojangs EULA and that would get the server black listed.
If that was true, ranks would already violate the EULA. Realistically the ranks are an in-game advantage, I can increase my chances of winning in duels by using the kit selection. But winning the voting over other ranks would not change that, players that didn't pay can't vote at all.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
If that was true, ranks would already violate the EULA. Realistically the ranks are an in-game advantage, I can increase my chances of winning in duels by using the kit selection. But winning the voting over other ranks would not change that, players that didn't pay can't vote at all.
Well you also have to keep in mind that if it's a one sided advantage then yes it would violate the rule, however voting or even picking something in duel or any mini game makes no difference it just comes down to skill and luck in my opinion.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Well you also have to keep in mind that if it's a one sided advantage then yes it would violate the rule, however voting or even picking something in duel or any mini game makes no difference it just comes down to skill and luck in my opinion.
It can definitely be an advantage in duels. For example I'm better than many players with lava/water, so my win rate against a random player with the OP Skywars kit is very high. I'm not very good with bows, so my win rate with the OP Archer is way lower. I'm more likely to win a random duel if I can select the kit.

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
I thought that’s how it typically worked because in the past I’ve been in a game (I’m gold rank), and I vote for OP and half health. A lapiz rank votes for triple health after me, but still it’s OP and half. Now I have been in games where there’s two gold ranks, me and one other, and I vote first, for OP half. This second person usually votes for Normal, Normal, and then it ends up being normal. In this case I would say whoever voted first should be the game mode because then it’s kind of unfair.
YEAH THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY

Aalright

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Some where in England
But not everyone has the money to spend on games well in this case a sub game as it is a game inside of a game, although your rank does give you features that the other ranks do have have, for example you can fly in lobbies, you can vote for the pricing on tower defense, and you can also vote for bran brawl in the arcade game mode. Not including the fact that you get more vanity points or you can add more friends or you can party up to 10 people, and you get access to 46 'exclusive' items.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom