Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Hi. As we all know , the free for all gamemode has not gotten a map update since last september . I just had this map idea

It'd be apprecated if someone could take a look and tell me what you think

I used to play this game around 5 or 6 years ago. Loved it back then. Anyway, the map in the video is perfect for FFA. No kit is at a disadvantage here. The map is called Wuhu island

@Efcluke94 @TeovoTeovo @HuracanFTW take a look please

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hi. As we all know , the free for all gamemode has not gotten a map update since last september . I just had this map idea

I used to play this game around 5 or 6 years ago. Loved it back then. Anyway, the map in the video is perfect for FFA. No kit is at a disadvantage here. The map is called Wuhu island

Pretty nice. Large and plenty of space. However, with all those houses, I'm pretty sure there will be places where people can hide and maybe cause a disadvantage to other players (not really sure :|)?
But overall, looks like a nice map to have PvP FFA

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

Pretty nice. Large and plenty of space. However, with all those houses, I'm pretty sure there will be places where people can hide and maybe cause a disadvantage to other players (not really sure :|)?
But overall, looks like a nice map to have PvP FFA
Not really. It would be quite fun to hide in houses imo. We do have the kingdom map which has a lot of houses. They could reduce the number of houses if they needed to.

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_
L

Lightning McQueen

My favourite parts of the map are the bridge , the castle , the narrow flimsy bridge and inside the volcano.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Yeah sure, this would really be a nice map for FFA!
And indeed, there is already a time no map update, so this is possible.
I do believe that there are a little bit too much obstacles,but that can customize the build team simple.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Yeah I really like this. It has a good amount of more modern areas and mountains, both of which provide their own benefits and unique combat arenas. Maybe have it as a sky island and remove water so that players do not attempt to leave the arena. I would like the buildings (Or some of the larger ones) to be accessible.

+1. Would like this a lot.

L

Lightning McQueen

Oh , what if we could go in water , but the entire island was surrounded by barrier blocks to oevent escapees? This map is also large - could be the first 100 player FFA map

@Snap how do you feel about 100 players in a single map?

Roeiii

Aug 9, 2017
Not sure, maybe only the houses and it's surrondings, can't say anything about the rest since it will result in the map being unnecessarily big and having a lot of deadzones.
Also I love Wii Sports Resort.

F

Facelurite

Not sure, maybe only the houses and it's surrondings, can't say anything about the rest since it will result in the map being unnecessarily big and having a lot of deadzones.
Also I love Wii Sports Resort.
It wont be big. And hkuses ans surroundings only? What? That would be terrible and just like savannah and kingdom - heaven for beast kits , hell for archer kits.

As for size , qhen translated into minecraft blocks it wont actually be too huge.

Alex_de_Grote

Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2015
It sure is a cool idea but I don't think it is possible since a Free For All map is 200x200. And a map like this requires 500x500 or maybe even bigger.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Unstrafeless

Sr. Designer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Jun 29, 2015
The Netherlands
It is possible in my opinion, but the best is to only get acces to the city and a bit ground around it. The rest will be barricaded.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

Kind of a great idea Gary<3
But its from Wii!

Reactions: Facelurite
F

Facelurite

Maybe as a100 player map? The best parts are of course the castle , bridge and in the volcano . Landforms are unique as well. Perhaps you guys could shrink down the size

This took forever but i found one guy that did this himself. Quite small imo , but possible one could shrink the whole island to better suit FFA

Try to get most of the island though , the Maka Wuhu volcano is integral to the map , so is the castle an waterfall. There's also a swordfight arena to the left

A

A pigeon

Bump. This thread needs all the suppost it can get . Hopes high

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom