Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
You know what, all you wannabes on the forums who think everything must be FAIR convinved me that FAIRNESS is the key to SUCCESS, so i reached out to EPIC gAmEs and Forntite will be making the game extra FAIR! no more UNFAIR games! FAIRNESS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR A GAME TO SUCCEED!
THE GAMES NEED TO BE FAIR.jpg

Everyone gets their own tilted towers because let's be honest, tilted towers is just too unfair. Retail Row is also unfair so let's remove it and put 3 tilted towers there. Want to harvest metal from junk junction? Well screw you, let's put 3 more titled towers there! Want to me sneaky in moisty mire? Screw you, let's put 6 tilted towers there because we need to be FAIR. LOOT LAKE IS QUITE UNFAIR BECAUSE YOU"LL ALWAYS DIE so 4 tilted towers go there to make it FAIR! Good at mountain sniping? Too bad, let's put MORE TILTED TOWERS. Also, why are there random circles? the circles should always to go the same place SO IT"S FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also everyone will be requried to drop at their tilted towers so ITS FAIR! EXPRESS ROUTE FOR ALL TILTED TOWERS SO THAT IT'S FAIR!!!! And also, why is loot random? 50 GUIDED MISSILES FOR EVERYONE FOR FAIRNESS!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom