Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Hey Guys,

I often see cool suggestions, but after two weeks no one really pays attention to these suggestions anymore. I call these suggestions: 'Forgotten Suggestions'.
This frustrates me often cause some of them are really cool.

My plan is to post a 'Forgotten Suggestions' thread every week. (I probably wont cause I'm lazy :p)
I hope these suggestions will get more attention, and may even be added to CubeCraft in future versions.

#1 /ptime by @ItzMelon_PVP
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/n...askbeforeoncubecraft-ptime.95124/#post-443951

He suggested to add a /ptime command to the lobby's. He wanted it to be for Emerald+ ranks.
Many people reacted positive, and wanted it to be added.

Also @CaptainDawg_ liked the suggestion.
@CaptainDawg_ said:
"I have added /pt to the network. It should be on the servers soon. Thanks for the suggestion :)
(It will only be on the lobby and accessible to players with Lapiz or above :p)"

This thread is two months old, and it's still not added. I know you've got lots of other priorities. But the plug-in (or whatsoever) is already finished, right?

#2 Achievements by @CamelinaBoat
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/achievements-that-could-be-cool-to-add.97042/

He suggested to add more achievements to some games.
I love his achievements.
I don't know if you guys are already working on this... But I still think people should read this suggestion again,
cause some of the achievements are really cool :D

I hope you guys like the first episode of 'The Forgotten Suggestions'
NOTE: This is not meant to force you guys to add these suggestions asap.
I only want to higlight them cause they're really cool.

Regards,
Dennis

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Hey Guys,

I often see cool suggestions, but after two weeks no one really pays attention to these suggestions anymore. I call these suggestions: 'Forgotten Suggestions'.
This frustrates me often cause some of them are really cool.

My plan is to post a 'Forgotten Suggestions' thread every week. (I probably wont cause I'm lazy :p)
I hope these suggestions will get more attention, and may even be added to CubeCraft in future versions.

#1 /ptime by @ItzMelon_PVP
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/n...askbeforeoncubecraft-ptime.95124/#post-443951

He suggested to add a /ptime command to the lobby's. He wanted it to be for Emerald+ ranks.
Many people reacted positive, and wanted it to be added.

Also @CaptainDawg_ liked the suggestion.
@CaptainDawg_ said:
"I have added /pt to the network. It should be on the servers soon. Thanks for the suggestion :)
(It will only be on the lobby and accessible to players with Lapiz or above :p)"

This thread is two months old, and it's still not added. I know you've got lots of other priorities. But the plug-in (or whatsoever) is already finished, right?

#2 Achievements by @CamelinaBoat
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/achievements-that-could-be-cool-to-add.97042/

He suggested to add more achievements to some games.
I love his achievements.
I don't know if you guys are already working on this... But I still think people should read this suggestion again,
cause some of the achievements are really cool :D

I hope you guys like the first episode of 'The Forgotten Suggestions'
NOTE: This is not meant to force you guys to add these suggestions asap.
I only want to higlight them cause they're really cool.

Regards,
Dennis
Im your biggest fan of "forgotten suggestions" :D :p

CamelinaBoat

Sep 19, 2015
Minas Tirith
hehe thanks for the shoutout :) ive been kinda busy with school lately. had to rush my AP art projects so hard but they take so long cause they can't look bad. exams are soon though, so i'll be much more active once school lets out.

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom