Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The Gaming Pro

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
When I am playing lucky islands teams of 4, there are always so many players wanting lucky blocks and the other people get all the stuff in the lucky blocks and I don't get much, to make this fair, the person that is the first to tap on the lucky block will get the drop no matter what.

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi iam unsure because if this is implemented you only have to touch every lucky block ones and first and you get it so i think that people go abuse that
Also, when you don’t need an item, you can simply not pick it up and run away, but if it is immediately given to the inventory, then you will have to throw it away, and this is inconvenient.

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
what about the traps such as the falling anvils? you could just tap a lucky block and avoid all traps by running away

Apr 2, 2022
I do understand what GamingPro is trying to say and players stealing items are very aggravating but there is no simple answer I can see to stop it. Most players have common decency and brains to know that getting ur own luckyblocks are better than stealing from other players.

Reactions: ibantheri

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
When I am playing lucky islands teams of 4, there are always so many players wanting lucky blocks and the other people get all the stuff in the lucky blocks and I don't get much, to make this fair, the person that is the first to tap on the lucky block will get the drop no matter what.
I see your point. However, if you mention a four player map, you have to admit that there are more than enough Lucky Blocks on such a map. The idea of having items transferred directly into the inventory when you're the first to "touch" those does not seem terribly clever. There are drops where this can also become a problem. Like the vanishing material drop, for example. In addition, you could consider this behaviour as trolling if a player is constantly chasing you and their sole intention is to "steal" your lucky blocks so as to limit your experience.

Hi iam unsure because if this is implemented you only have to touch every lucky block ones and first and you get it so i think that people go abuse that

- Totally agreed, this is not a conceivable implementation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom