• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Let's be honest here, the cubelet mechanic is broken. Everything time i get a cubelet, i get stuff that i already had. there is Like 10% change to get something uncommon or legendary. It took me 2 years to get the enderpearl hat. My suggestion is if you get something you already had, you will get points in return.

I like this! At least gaining like 1 xp or 1 cubelet shard and you need 20 cubelet shards to get 1 cubelet or something like that. But I think the 1 xp is better or get like 5 points or something

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I have seen a few suggestion like this before, and I still support this idea.
I usually don’t take my time to open my cubelets, as I already know 9/10 items I get, is already something I’ve got.
So it would be a nice solution to get something in return if you receive a cubelet-item that you already posses.

Last edited:

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
there was a thread made about this a little over a week ago and the majority agreed with it. this is a solution that will give cubelets a purpose for when you already have the item.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Let's be honest here, the cubelet mechanic is broken. Everything time i get a cubelet, i get stuff that i already had. there is Like 10% change to get something uncommon or legendary. It took me 2 years to get the enderpearl hat. My suggestion is if you get something you already had, you will get points in return.
I think this is a good idea.
I always get stuff I already had, so I want points instead of them.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I agree, it can be a bit repetitive and would be nice to have a reward if you get a duplicate item. I have 467 Cubelets that I have not opened as I would just get repeat objects. I would love to see this added so as to allow Cubelets to have a bit more emphasis on them. This would definitely make me more excited to earn one and open them. Definitely a good idea and one I have seen a few times, and still agree with! (:

G

Gamerfull

The truth, I would like this to be implemented, it is a good idea not to waste the cubelets

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I have 124 cubelets, I never open these things... Never get anything good..

upload_2017-11-4_10-21-44.png

Oh my! I've never seen this in my life! It's so rare! No.. legendary No! mythical! That what is it..
Wait.. These aren't the bee leggins I've been waiting my whole life for? What a scam!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom