• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The players "Yoyamin" head moves completely unnaturally and at at a few points is even a few completely off to the side which is not possible without turning the body, watch his head snap to the players and do 180s without missing those hits. Watch his hit at 0:45 and if you still somehow can't see how that is not legit movement watch it on 0.5 speed. Sometimes I really do question how you people become mods when you fail to see the obvious or as I will assume are looking over it.
He is not using killaura he is spam attacking while using some sort of aimbot
watch on 0.25 speed from 0:38 onwards and it is very very clear
He literally goes into F5 and spamclicks, I have seen him do it. The fact that this many people think a designer is cheating is hilarious, im glad you guys arent moderators.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
He literally goes into F5 and spamclicks, I have seen him do it. The fact that this many people think a designer is cheating is hilarious, im glad you guys arent moderators.
being in f5 wouldn't cause any of what I pointed out. It wouldn't let you spin perfectly and snap with no movement between. As per my last comment slow the video down and watch his head that is all the evidence you should need discounting everything else

Watch his head move seperate from his body at some points.

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
This is absolutely untrue. A lot of hackers, especially ones who return on multiple alternate accounts, will deliberately trash-talk staff members in the endeavour to rile them up. I’ve seen it, so has basically all of the moderation team. It’s nothing new to us.
Staff banning people for sentinel is sometimes true. You see when you get banned by sentinel, you will get an ipban and looking up in appeals will say you got banned by cc_sentinel. However, if a staff member bans for sentinel, then you won't get an ipban and look in appeals, it will say for example havrik has been banned Camezonda for sentinel caught you cheating! Staff will only ipban if you hack on multiple accounts on the same ip

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I dont know if anyone remember the days that infaction whas. Everyone whas building up and dying to get. Some point staff sayt doing that will get you banned. Some players still did it and one of the moderators did it aswell (lance daniels) everyone got banned but one person did not and still has never been banned guess who lance daniels
Okii so hi hello i’m Marieke. I did forward it, he got a warning for it. End of story.

PS Youn: you got bamboozled xoxo.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Staff banning people for sentinel is sometimes true. You see when you get banned by sentinel, you will get an ipban and looking up in appeals will say you got banned by cc_sentinel. However, if a staff member bans for sentinel, then you won't get an ipban and look in appeals, it will say for example havrik has been banned Camezonda for sentinel caught you cheating! Staff will only ipban if you hack on multiple accounts on the same ip
proof?

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
being in f5 wouldn't cause any of what I pointed out. It wouldn't let you spin perfectly and snap with no movement between. As per my last comment slow the video down and watch his head that is all the evidence you should need discounting everything else

Watch his head move seperate from his body at some points.
he is clearly not cheating???
you can do the same thing yoya was doing just by moving your mouse
idk what your definition of "spin perfectly and snap" is because you can see that his aim isnt exactly on people, and he is missing a lot of hits. ive seen the whole video and i've watched the parts you've pointed out. yoya is legit.

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
he is clearly not cheating???
you can do the same thing yoya was doing just by moving your mouse
idk what your definition of "spin perfectly and snap" is because you can see that his aim isnt exactly on people, and he is missing a lot of hits. ive seen the whole video and i've watched the parts you've pointed out. yoya is legit.

You can't watch the way the head moves there is no inbetween when you slow it down it goes straigh from looking at one spot to the next, you can't do that
slow this down and compare, Notice how between the spins that the head does move during the spins instead of snapping straight to new position. In that video Yoyamin is definately using some kind of Aimbot you can see it targetting the other players in the back aswell. It's not missing hits it is targetting people out of range because he is not using kill aura
there is a few other things like him hitting from the side but that head movement is not legit

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
Staff can just deny it as much as they want but the truth is still out there

You do know that he’s missing every other hit right? That means they’re not hacking. But then again, what do I know, right?
theres something called fakeswing, it swings your arm but it actually doesnt hit others, and yoyamin was toggling it on and off

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You can't watch the way the head moves there is no inbetween when you slow it down it goes straigh from looking at one spot to the next, you can't do that
slow this down and compare, Notice how between the spins that the head does move during the spins instead of snapping straight to new position. In that video Yoyamin is definately using some kind of Aimbot you can see it targetting the other players in the back aswell. It's not missing hits it is targetting people out of range because he is not using kill aura
there is a few other things like him hitting from the side but that head movement is not legit
That player isnt very good at it, he misses multiple times. Yoya is turning the exact correct distance to the players around him, making his head spin in this way. Its aiming accuracy. Showing us someone who cant do it very well is not proof.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Please provide evidence of this and edit it into your thread as its not helpful as a claim on its own.
Quetzi once told us they can ban anyone they want without even having a reason. He banned Landviz for no reason and he admitted it. Getting evidence of it now is stupid because it won't do anything, but I'll be digging if necessary.

I know it doesn't validate exactly what that random guy said, but I still believe there's some sort of complete bias and unfair treatment going on.

I also remember that at one point, he also banned Luzario for no reason. All he did was say that Hypixel leaderboard players are worshipped whereas on Cube they're made fun of most of the times, then he disappeared all of a sudden.

Edit: the bans were on discord, and only there.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i think the same in all except in sentinel, most of the hackers i found they was banned in my face and other during the report process

The ranks and the shop link everywhere made me feel like if this server is only a money machine :V

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
That player isnt very good at it, he misses multiple times. Yoya is turning the exact correct distance to the players around him, making his head spin in this way. Its aiming accuracy. Showing us someone who cant do it very well is not proof.

Thats not showing the aiming that is showing what it looks like spinning that fast normally, If he can spin without his head facing any of the inbetween I would like a video proving it is legit.
When you do a legit 180 spin the head will have movement between those 2 points not a complete snap.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
upload_2019-7-31_17-15-42.png

inb4 trigger response(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom