Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Yes but what about all the people that are currently banned, you could say the videos of them are also fake.. It would just go on and on.. I have never heard of some hack that makes a player hit others and make them take damage and other players around also take damage, that's just crazy
Im not going in to this. Youre guys are right. Fine fine i will say he is hacking youre happy?

May 10, 2019
Im not going in to this. Youre guys are right. Fine fine i will say he is hacking youre happy?
It's not that I want you to say the user is hacking, it's that it sounds a bit crazy to say there are hacks to make it look like someone is attacking another user while making them take damage and another one nearby, you see what I mean? If there was something like that then wouldn't so many users be false banned and people would have caught on?

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
rlOrQbg.png

And this is why alot of people don't like the staff (They can't do anything right and have no idea what hacks look like it seems)

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
It's not that I want you to say the user is hacking, it's that it sounds a bit crazy to say there are hacks to make it look like someone is attacking another user while making them take damage and another one nearby, you see what I mean? If there was something like that then wouldn't so many users be false banned and people would have caught on?
I know that it is crazy tho. But there are hacks that can make them do that. It is not good ad all but it is still able

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
That's exactly what I was trying to talk about
also its impossible to make someone else attack whenever you want

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
rlOrQbg.png

And this is why alot of people don't like the staff (They can't do anything right and have no idea what hacks look like it seems)
I know what hacks are and i know that he is hacking. He even says it him self almost. But there are still hacks that can make them fakeable

Reactions: LBos

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I dont know if anyone remember the days that infaction whas. Everyone whas building up and dying to get. Some point staff sayt doing that will get you banned. Some players still did it and one of the moderators did it aswell (lance daniels) everyone got banned but one person did not and still has never been banned guess who lance daniels

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190731-005402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190731-005402_Chrome.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: TheTruth

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I dont know if anyone remember the days that infaction whas. Everyone whas building up and dying to get. Some point staff sayt doing that will get you banned. Some players still did it and one of the moderators did it aswell (lance daniels) everyone got banned but one person did not and still has never been banned guess who lance daniels
I think that in this situation, regardless of Lance deserving the ban or not. Staff are different than normal players.

They have done a lot for the server and don’t deserve being punished by bug exploiting. Of course ideally he shouldn’t be doing that (if he even did it) but as he is a staff member it would be absurd to lose him because of a small infraction.

I understand that you might perceive it as wrong, but it is more favorable for the server to just ignore that and don’t punish him to losing a staff member for a small and unimportant reason.

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, and staff are in no way perfect. Which is why it’s so absurd when people call staff “corrupt”. Human mistakes happen!

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
I think that in this situation, regardless of Lance deserving the ban or not. Staff are different than normal players.

They have done a lot for the server and don’t deserve being punished by bug exploiting. Of course ideally he shouldn’t be doing that (if he even did it) but as he is a staff member it would be absurd to lose him because of a small infraction.

I understand that you might perceive it as wrong, but it is more favorable for the server to just ignore that and don’t punish him to losing a staff member for a small and unimportant reason.

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, and staff are in no way perfect. Which is why it’s so absurd when people call staff “corrupt”. Human mistakes happen!
Staff do what they can but I remember them saying everyone is treated equally and quite a few people got banned by doing that exact bug, but Lance Daniels has got it removed off of his appeals but other players haven't, I have nothing wrong with Lance Daniels but that right there is unfair.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Staff do what they can but I remember them saying everyone is treated equally and quite a few people got banned by doing that exact bug, but Lance Daniels has got it removed off of his appeals but other players haven't, I have nothing wrong with Lance Daniels but that right there is unfair.
Not unfair to the extent he does something extra for the server other than playing. He has earned having that infraction removed from his history because regardless of him committing that mistake it is more beneficial for his own and the staff team’s image to not let that be common knowledge.

Reactions: Odieuse

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
@TheTruth I understand why you think it’s unfair. But it’s done for a greater reason other than being “fair to everyone”

Or at least that’s how I perceive it, I can’t talk in behalf of the staff team.

Reactions: Odieuse

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft

Yes he is staff and what he/she does is good. I think that the still need to get the same punish ment and still keep there rank. If they get 7day ban than he/she needs it to. But they can keep there staff rank

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi there. I know you’re banned and all but I’m sure you’re reading this somehow.
Also staff ban people in the name of sentinel to make themselves feel good and to make it seem that sentinel is a good anticheat
unknown.png
This is absolutely untrue. A lot of hackers, especially ones who return on multiple alternate accounts, will deliberately trash-talk staff members in the endeavour to rile them up. I’ve seen it, so has basically all of the moderation team. It’s nothing new to us.
Now the reporting site is horrible because it can take an hour to make an report because you have to record them, upload it to YouTube, and fill out the info and even then there was most likely other reports made and even if your report gets accepted, it takes days to weeks just to look at your report!
Again, untrue. We do have multiple staff members going through reports as quickly as possible. Also, one hour? That’s a bit long lol. From finding a hacker, to uploading it to YouTube to creating a report, it shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes (depending on your internet and/or your PC).
However, if you are a well known user or even a plus ranker, then there's a very high chance that the staff are biased with you and proof for staff being biased with well known players and even plus rankers can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-quick-update.209199/ ik this is over a year old but this is still proof
Uhh, doesn’t this completely dispute what you’re trying to say? You just said they get special treatment, but this thread shows them getting banned. >_>
Anyways, I tend to be rather heartless when it comes to punishments lol. If you break rules, you’re getting punished. Regardless if you’ve spent $1000 or you haven’t spent a dime. I’m sure the moderation team follows this protocol too.

For the rest of the people responding to this thread:
- Can you provide me a time frame when the video was recorded of the two players who are nicked? Day and time. I can look into this but there is limited history with nicks for now.
- If you think a staff member is hacking, either make a report, or go to staff feedback subforum OR, as @Yoya is a designer, contact @Efcluke94 . However it may not be worth to fire blanks at staff members. ;P
that doesn't explain 0:35 and you clearly snap lol an d 0:46 you are hitting 2 players one after the other
You do know that he’s missing every other hit right? That means they’re not hacking. But then again, what do I know, right?
OMG LOL a designer has been baited out
Zw0eeP8.jpg
r/Woooosh
Could you provide evidence of this? And it was most probably assessed internally, hence @Marieke2002 saying “this will be forwarded onto higher-ups”. We, as moderators, cannot ban moderators as it would imply they are demoted, which is dealt by the staff manager/s.
Yes he is staff and what he/she does is good. I think that the still need to get the same punish ment and still keep there rank. If they get 7day ban than he/she needs it to. But they can keep there staff rank
This fix is counterintuitive. Not only would it set a bad example for staff members, essentially implying they can break the rules without punishment, but also how are they meant to moderate the server if they’re banned. :thonking:
Ooh yes I forgot
smh banned
rlOrQbg.png

@Yoya was an ex-moderator here. He definitely knows what hacks are.

If you have any questions regarding anything I’ve said, please reply. Will happily answer any other concerns you all have.

D

Deleted member 347571

@Marco09MC you should apply for dev and make a better anti cheat since u know so much about it, it will make cube better tbh:p

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
Hi there. I know you’re banned and all but I’m sure you’re reading this somehow.

This is absolutely untrue. A lot of hackers, especially ones who return on multiple alternate accounts, will deliberately trash-talk staff members in the endeavour to rile them up. I’ve seen it, so has basically all of the moderation team. It’s nothing new to us.

Again, untrue. We do have multiple staff members going through reports as quickly as possible. Also, one hour? That’s a bit long lol. From finding a hacker, to uploading it to YouTube to creating a report, it shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes (depending on your internet and/or your PC).

Uhh, doesn’t this completely dispute what you’re trying to say? You just said they get special treatment, but this thread shows them getting banned. >_>
Anyways, I tend to be rather heartless when it comes to punishments lol. If you break rules, you’re getting punished. Regardless if you’ve spent $1000 or you haven’t spent a dime. I’m sure the moderation team follows this protocol too.

For the rest of the people responding to this thread:
- Can you provide me a time frame when the video was recorded of the two players who are nicked? Day and time. I can look into this but there is limited history with nicks for now.
- If you think a staff member is hacking, either make a report, or go to staff feedback subforum OR, as @Yoya is a designer, contact @Efcluke94 . However it may not be worth to fire blanks at staff members. ;P

You do know that he’s missing every other hit right? That means they’re not hacking. But then again, what do I know, right?

r/Woooosh

Could you provide evidence of this? And it was most probably assessed internally, hence @Marieke2002 saying “this will be forwarded onto higher-ups”. We, as moderators, cannot ban moderators as it would imply they are demoted, which is dealt by the staff manager/s.

This fix is counterintuitive. Not only would it set a bad example for staff members, essentially implying they can break the rules without punishment, but also how are they meant to moderate the server if they’re banned. :thonking:

smh banned

@Yoya was an ex-moderator here. He definitely knows what hacks are.

If you have any questions regarding anything I’ve said, please reply. Will happily answer any other concerns you all have.

The players "Yoyamin" head moves completely unnaturally and at at a few points is even a few completely off to the side which is not possible without turning the body, watch his head snap to the players and do 180s without missing those hits. Watch his hit at 0:45 and if you still somehow can't see how that is not legit movement watch it on 0.5 speed. Sometimes I really do question how you people become mods when you fail to see the obvious or as I will assume are looking over it.
He is not using killaura he is spam attacking while using some sort of aimbot
watch on 0.25 speed from 0:38 onwards and it is very very clear

Reactions: _Oplex_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom