Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am I right?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ice3

Jul 30, 2019
3 things before I start this rant. Firstly, ik there's other rants, Secondly this rant is constructive criticism, and lastly, if you easily get triggered by rants, then don't read this rant.
Currently, cubecraft doesn't have big staff team and the staff team isnt that good. 1 way what the staff team could do better is implementing more suggestions. well you might say that some of the suggestions aren't that good (you may be right), alot of them are actually pretty good. an example of a good but not implemented suggestion can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-this.220170/ I'm also aware it has been suggested MANY times but still not implemented. The second way staff could be better is just being more active. Ik they may have other things to do but still be at least a little bit more active. I see staff afk in lobbies alot and if they weren't afk as much they could punish rule breakers much quicker and help out more players. cubecraft would be a better server if staff were a bit more active
I have a ton of things to say about the anticheat. The anticheat is garbage. Why? First, sentinel has no killaura or velocity checks, and you may say "The anticheat is being improved" actually 1.9 sentinel is BROKEN af and believe it or not, it has been getting worse.
also, 1.8 sentinel isn't as bad as 1.9 sentinel but its still garbage, LoonyRules said that there is an Autoblock check. That's true, but it has been already bypassed several months ago
Also staff ban people in the name of sentinel to make themselves feel good and to make it seem that sentinel is a good anticheat
unknown.png

And https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/barbiehunter/JAVA if you still think that the anticheat isn't bad, then you don't know what your talking about
The discord is soooooo bad, because if you need help with something and if you know the staff is wrong and try to correct them, they will either start lying or make excuses and if you "argue" with them, they might ban you!
The ranks are sooooooo overpriced and I don't want to hear "its to support the server" bs. obby rank is $180 and what do you get? more crappy cosmetics? and you need to buy a rank just to select a f****** map! btw it costs $10 for the cheapest rank and u barley get anything. Ik there's a sale right now, but sales don't last forever. Cubecraft needs to add more features to the ranks and cut the price of the ranks so more people are willing to buy ranks
The reporting is very slow and ineffective, but /report is decent because it takes a few seconds to report and the hacker will usually get banned in a few hours at most but it costs money to use /report! Im aware that people could abuse it, but they could just limit it for stone rankers to prevent that. Now the reporting site is horrible because it can take an hour to make an report because you have to record them, upload it to YouTube, and fill out the info and even then there was most likely other reports made and even if your report gets accepted, it takes days to weeks just to look at your report! Reporting hackers is useless anyways because most hackers have alts, so I don't even bother reporting hackers
Lets say that you decide to break a rule, and that you got punished accordingly. However, if you are a well known user or even a plus ranker, then there's a very high chance that the staff are biased with you and proof for staff being biased with well known players and even plus rankers can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-quick-update.209199/ ik this is over a year old but this is still proof
Now I might've been wrong on some of my points and if I was wrong, then prove it. Also thx for reading my rant and I hope you guys liked it

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The discord is soooooo bad, because if you need help with something and if you know the staff is wrong and try to correct them, they will either start lying or make excuses and if you "argue" with them, they might ban you!

Staff are way more likely to know what they are talking about so I'm about 99% sure what you mean by "if the staff are wrong and you try to correct them" is that you are wrong and are mad that they are telling you otherwise. They never ban you for 'arguing' but rather for posting needlessly in staff-help.

Lets say that you decide to break a rule, and that you got punished accordingly. However, if you are a well known user or even a plus ranker, then there's a very high chance that the staff are biased with you and proof for staff being biased with well known players and even plus rankers can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-quick-update.209199/ ik this is over a year old but this is still proof

You linked a thread in which multiple well known players with ranks were network banned for a serious reason, which is directly against what you said about staff members being biased towards these players. So you contradicted yourself in your own paragraph.

I dont really have an opinion on anything else you said as I cant attest to it as a designer.

ice3

Jul 30, 2019
Staff are way more likely to know what they are talking about so I'm about 99% sure what you mean by "if the staff are wrong and you try to correct them" is that you are wrong and are mad that they are telling you otherwise. They never ban you for 'arguing' but rather for posting needlessly in staff-help.

You linked a thread in which multiple well known players with ranks were network banned for a serious reason, which is directly against what you said about staff members being biased towards these players. So you contradicted yourself in your own paragraph.
Well ik someone that got banned from the discord for calling the managment "dumb". Also about the bias thing what you said is not true as users in that thread explained it already and I don't have to explain it here

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
the staff team:
i think the staff team will say when someone is good. i also think that they know what there doing. also think that there already looking ad some suggestions but not all of them because not all of them are good or already got an awnser on it.
the anticheat:
ofcorse the anticheat can be better but there will always be a way to bypass things. i think for what we have now it is bad but there are not that mutch hackers anymore. i can play a lot of games where i dont have any hackers in my game.
the discord:
i think the discord is good. they have every voice channel you need good rules for it and staff help. in staff help the staff will 100% do what they can and try to help the players as mutch as you can. i think that the staff would not lie about things they do for players. you can argue them but they dont need to go in to it if you already have a awnser.
the ranks:
yes the ranks are a bit high but for what you get it is pritty good. i think they need to add more for emerald to obsidian tho but that is for the staff
report system:
i think that the report system is good. it is a bit of time tho but you just need to wait for it. the anitcheat is not that good so there are a lot of hackers and they need to be stopped and that cousd a lot of time
treatment:
staff will never let someone because of a rank unban. i also have a high rank and got banned but they dont unban me because i had a rank. they dont let some go earlyer because of a rank ;L

also think that if you dont like the server just dont say anything about it and go somewhere els ^_^

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Well ik someone that got banned from the discord for calling the managment "dumb". Also about the bias thing what you said is not true as users in that thread explained it already and I don't have to explain it here
Well I've read the thread and thats not what it says, so explain it.

Well ik someone that got banned from the discord for calling the managment "dumb".
Please provide evidence of this and edit it into your thread as its not helpful as a claim on its own.

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
What you said in the unfair treatment of users about well known users is 100% right, I can't say anything more to drag other people into this but it's true, people can jump to defend the staff because that's what they need to do but I know what I know.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
an example of a good but not implemented suggestion can be found at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-this.220170/
Quetzi already answered this, it hadn’t been implemented due to their lack of developers. They can’t just hire them within 3 seconds.

I see staff afk in lobbies alot and if they weren't afk as much they could punish rule breakers much quicker and help out more players. cubecraft would be a better server if staff were a bit more active
For all you know they’re working on reports while being AFK in the lobby. I do agree that there are inactive staff members, but your reasoning doesn’t make a lot of sense as you don’t get to see what they’re doing.

Also staff ban people in the name of sentinel to make themselves feel good and to make it seem that sentinel is a good anticheat
How is this proof of Camezonda banning trough Sentinel?

Evidence?

The ranks are sooooooo overpriced and I don't want to hear "its to support the server" bs.
You don’t have to pay though, your choice if you want less features. Or just compete trough twitter

Now the reporting site is horrible because it can take an hour to make an report because you have to record them, upload it to YouTube, and fill out the info
Took me about 20 minutes max for every report, so that’s probably your problem.

Reactions: Eli

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
You are not wrong when saying some members are treated differently, Sheni is a good example.. There are many videos of Sheni:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=6i0aKvGiA1s

In 2 of the videos he teams with a user called BumpySalt55 and then another time dampfeast17 and both of those do not have skins, they aren't actual users they are someone hacking and were working with Sheni while using /nick and you can check this by searching theirnames on namemc and ingame couldn't message them, you can try to search them on appeals as well and nothing will show. Someone had ran into them as well and told staff, in which staff said they would look into it and nothing was done.
e1zKl6b.png

Sc7cact.png

Extra:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
In 2 of the videos he teams with a user called BumpySalt55 and then another time dampfeast17 and both of those do not have skins, they aren't actual users they are someone hacking and were working with Sheni while using /nick and you can check this by searching theirnames on namemc and ingame couldn't message them, you can try to search them on appeals as well and nothing will show. Someone had ran into them as well and told staff, in which staff said they would look into it and nothing was done.
The fact that you never heard anything from it back doesn’t mean that there were no consequences or actions. The nicker could’ve been a youtuber and their cases are different to review, a moderator is not allowed to judge about that him/herself. Also they might’ve been warned on their real accounts, which doesn’t show on the appeals site.

If you feel like yoyamin was cheating, create a thread at staff support.

Reactions: Yamin and Eli

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
The fact that you never heard anything from it back doesn’t mean that there were no consequences or actions. The nicker could’ve been a youtuber and their cases are different to review, a moderator is not allowed to judge about that him/herself. Also they might’ve been warned on their real accounts, which doesn’t show on the appeals site.

I did, all I got told was the evidence was 2 weeks old when in fact it was created the same exact day but this was a while ago now so nothing can be done, the nicked people I would think staff would of got back to me.

WishingHell

Jul 10, 2019
I have seen the same things happen, I don't want to mention any names but certain people have definately gotten away with more than a regular player would.
Perhaps they are friends with mods or something.

Reactions: TheTruth

WishingHell

Jul 10, 2019

It's pretty clear he is cheating in that video

Reactions: Yamin

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
I am just here to agree with one of the OPs points, not to report someone. I wanted to show those as I do have a lot of videos of cheaters posted and I have nothing against these people.

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
As a hacked client developer, I 100% agree with the anticheat part
I actually do agree with that also, these hacked client are always being upgraded and being made a lot better than Sentinel. Sentinel will never be able to fully stop people. I give credit to Looney but it's a fact clients are getting better and better.

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
I actually do agree with that also, these hacked client are always being upgraded and being made a lot better than Sentinel. Sentinel will never be able to fully stop people. I give credit to Looney but it's a fact clients are getting better and better.
LoonyRules is also trying to patch all the flys, but I just keep finding a bypass lmao

Reactions: LBos and TheTruth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom