Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mafe

Sep 1, 2018
Colombia
Hello cubes, I have created this forum with the hope that some of the classic Team Eggwars maps (Java) can return such as Forest or Pizza map of 2 or jungle map of 3 kingdom (4) space (4) or aztec among some , since they were always maps that the players preferred, I think a vote should be made in the cube discord to leave or remove certain maps, I don't know much about the number of maps that can now be in the java version but they are missed many very nice maps that were there before the change that cube had in JAVA and now it has become a bit boring to play the same 4 maps all the time, I hope they can change the maps or add more! Thank you for reading
Regards,

sLovely

image-3.png
Eggwars-Space.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg
jungleforums.jpg

Jan 13, 2023
yeah i mean they could bring beloved maps back but obviously cubecraft staff can choose for us! why keep ancient maps that have always been there and are liked a lot when there are new maps that are absolute garbage?? the cubecraft staff seem to know whats best for us, no need for a vote or anything! just pick the newest maps and let the old die!! dont think too much, just consume

• Wow
Reactions: Mafe and Reesle

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi!

The main reason there's little selection for maps in Java is because it is, to put it simply, struggling :(
You can read about it more Here.

But hopefully when the 1.19 update comes out more maps will be added, old and new!

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Jan 13, 2023
Hi!

The main reason there's little selection for maps in Java is because it is, to put it simply, struggling :(
You can read about it more Here.

But hopefully when the 1.19 update comes out more maps will be added, old and new!
we're suggesting REMOVING current maps and adding OLD maps, not adding more maps to the current ones, didnt read right

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello cubes, I have created this forum with the hope that some of the classic Team Eggwars maps (Java) can return such as Forest or Pizza map of 2 or jungle map of 3 kingdom (4) space (4) or aztec among some , since they were always maps that the players preferred, I think a vote should be made in the cube discord to leave or remove certain maps, I don't know much about the number of maps that can now be in the java version but they are missed many very nice maps that were there before the change that cube had in JAVA and now it has become a bit boring to play the same 4 maps all the time, I hope they can change the maps or add more! Thank you for reading
Regards,

sLovely

View attachment 218099View attachment 218102
View attachment 218100View attachment 218103View attachment 218101
I didn’t even know those BEAUTIFUL maps existed 🤩🤩🤩

M8KI05

Novice Member
Aug 18, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah i mean they could bring beloved maps back but obviously cubecraft staff can choose for us! why keep ancient maps that have always been there and are liked a lot when there are new maps that are absolute garbage?? the cubecraft staff seem to know whats best for us, no need for a vote or anything! just pick the newest maps and let the old die!! dont think too much, just consume
I don't agree if you like it don't let it go

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom