Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok, but the machine gun bow does a lot of rapid damage and after all it’s called LUCKY Islands for a reason not “Fair Islands”... just sayin

Reactions: Mega_Moenz

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The problem with cats it not their high damage. But their small hitboxes, even without lag it’s sometimes hard to hit them. As when their player dies they sit still for 2sec and begin attacking again, if you’re low after a fight... you’re basically dead if a cat comes to you, their hitboxes are so small that hitting them while they move is really hard.
I’m on vacation now and have way higher ping and lag, I simply can’t hit a moving cat. They have moved slightly when I swing and since the hitbox is so small, I miss.
So, I don’t want the damage reduced that’d be too much but simply removing cats and replacing them with wolfS feels like a better idea

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Pienso lo mismo, eliminarlos y reemplazarlos con algo más, el 90% del tiempo me enfrento a los usuarios con gatos, sus gatos me matan y no a ellos. es odioso que cuando matas al jugador su gato se queda allí por más de 40 segundos

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom