Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the same as me?

• No, the kit should not get a water bucket, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, i think the bomber is a great kit, you know, the kit where you get 14 TNT some redstone, pleasure plates and other random stuff. it’s a fun kit, that allows you to move in unexpected ways, on the map. I personally love the kit, i mean the idea of TNT jumping is so fun.

But, i have one problem with the kit.

You get games that look like this.

And then you get games that look like this.

I think, what the kit needs is a small change. I think the kit needs a water bucket.
Why i think the kit needs a water bucket?

Well, what's the point of shooting yourself in the air, if u can’t get safe to the ground again?

Also i think it would make the kit much more reliable to play with, in a way that you know for a fact, you have a way to not take fall damage.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think it would do any harm, especially since it's already a difficult thing to do and super risky, you might as well get a water bucket with the kit.

I would argue that there are ways to jump without a bucket, in that you can jump about 0.2 seconds later than normal and you'll get shot more sideways than up and you wont take as much fall damage, however a water bucket would still be nice.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think if you are a good TNT jumper, you can make 90% successful jumps. Simply, you can try to find a tree or a small building to land on instead of the ground.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello, i think the bomber is a great kit, you know, the kit where you get 14 TNT some redstone, pleasure plates and other random stuff. it’s a fun kit, that allows you to move in unexpected ways, on the map. I personally love the kit, i mean the idea of TNT jumping is so fun.

But, i have one problem with the kit.

You get games that look like this.

And then you get games that look like this.

I think, what the kit needs is a small change. I think the kit needs a water bucket.
Why i think the kit needs a water bucket?

Well, what's the point of shooting yourself in the air, if u can’t get safe to the ground again?

Also i think it would make the kit much more reliable to play with, in a way that you know for a fact, you have a way to not take fall damage.

I don't think it would do any harm, especially since it's already a difficult thing to do and super risky, you might as well get a water bucket with the kit.

Reactions: Flasser
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom