Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the same as me?

• No, the kit should not get a water bucket, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, i think the bomber is a great kit, you know, the kit where you get 14 TNT some redstone, pleasure plates and other random stuff. it’s a fun kit, that allows you to move in unexpected ways, on the map. I personally love the kit, i mean the idea of TNT jumping is so fun.

But, i have one problem with the kit.

You get games that look like this.

And then you get games that look like this.

I think, what the kit needs is a small change. I think the kit needs a water bucket.
Why i think the kit needs a water bucket?

Well, what's the point of shooting yourself in the air, if u can’t get safe to the ground again?

Also i think it would make the kit much more reliable to play with, in a way that you know for a fact, you have a way to not take fall damage.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't think it would do any harm, especially since it's already a difficult thing to do and super risky, you might as well get a water bucket with the kit.

I would argue that there are ways to jump without a bucket, in that you can jump about 0.2 seconds later than normal and you'll get shot more sideways than up and you wont take as much fall damage, however a water bucket would still be nice.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I think if you are a good TNT jumper, you can make 90% successful jumps. Simply, you can try to find a tree or a small building to land on instead of the ground.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello, i think the bomber is a great kit, you know, the kit where you get 14 TNT some redstone, pleasure plates and other random stuff. it’s a fun kit, that allows you to move in unexpected ways, on the map. I personally love the kit, i mean the idea of TNT jumping is so fun.

But, i have one problem with the kit.

You get games that look like this.

And then you get games that look like this.

I think, what the kit needs is a small change. I think the kit needs a water bucket.
Why i think the kit needs a water bucket?

Well, what's the point of shooting yourself in the air, if u can’t get safe to the ground again?

Also i think it would make the kit much more reliable to play with, in a way that you know for a fact, you have a way to not take fall damage.

I don't think it would do any harm, especially since it's already a difficult thing to do and super risky, you might as well get a water bucket with the kit.

Reactions: Flasser
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom