Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
The Big Change

We'll be announcing them in advance so you'll know what's available when. We'll also be opening up a poll every now and again for you guys to vote on the games you want to see here. Who knows, maybe if a game is consistently popular it might get a permanent zone...

• I would like to know (and I think I'm not the only one), what will be the next 5 or 10 featured games, especially now that they only last for 2 days.
  • After 4 months, the community has not seen a voting system or polls to choose the next featured game or the next featured games, I guess it's something that everyone would like to see.

Featured Games

The featured games now stay for two days, on the one hand it is good but on the other I think there is very little time to determine if it is a good idea to permanently implement a highlighted game, since at the beginning they tend to be popular, but after 10 days they do not hit 50 people.
From what I've been thinking about some ideas, they can be bad or good, but I think you can take advantage of them.

As I said before, the featured games are now for two days, this will be fine during the first rotation, once the rotation is completed and the featured games come back to repeat, increase the days depending on the popularity they got, up to a maximum of a week and if they were not popular they will continue to last for 2 days

Example:
  • Line Dash (reached 40 players) (not popular) (in the next rotation it will be for 2 days)
  • Bingo (reached 80-100 players) (semi-popular) (in the next rotation it will be for 4 days)
  • Battle Zone (reached 100 +) (popular) (in the next rotation it will be for 1 week)

In each rotation the games can win or lose popularity so the days when they will be available may vary.
Following the previous example, if the battle zone during the week in which it is available reaches 70 players, the next time it will only be for 4 days, and so on. And if a game is always popular, it can be permanently added again (as John said), but this would take several rotations.

2. Some people have suggested this in the past, the idea is that the NPC is called "Featured Games", and when you click you will see the featured arcade game, and the normal featured game, this with the idea that there is more variety and Following with the idea of the first suggestion about popularity I think it would look pretty good, or change the arcade games for 3 days, and normal games for 1 week.

3. The idea is that when you click on a game you are not teleported to the pre-lobby, in the chat a message will appear that will say "now you are on the waiting list x-players / x-players"
When the waiting list is full, players will be teleported to the pre-lobby for 15 or 30 seconds, in order to choose kit or vote.
Another idea is that when the waiting list has 3/4 of the players, start a countdown of 30 seconds to be teleported to the pre-lobby, during the countdown the missing persons can join, but when they are sent to the pre -lobby can no longer add more people.

This is so that the games have more people and do not start with 4 people or with 6 people, especially the featured games as blockwars, bingo, battlezone, survival games, etc.

Example:

* click on battle zone npc *

Chat:
"Now you are on the waiting list 16/50 players, the countdown will start when there are 35 players"
If the countdown does not start because of a lack of players, it would be best if you were to play another game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very happy to know that now they are focusing on game updates after a long time, like eggwars, skywars and tower defense.

Extra: Blockwars is my favorite game, if my ideas are not implemented because I can understand that they can be bad, I would like blockwars to decrease their number of players per game from 16 to 12, so that the game starts with 4 people, as it happens with mineware or tower defense.

Thanks for reading! Leave your opinions

@Camezonda I would like to know your opinion since I have seen that you have been answering many post.

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Top Bottom