Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,

So I actually don't really know if this is a bug or not, but I'm just going to put it in here. By the way, it's not the biggest problem atm and it's not like that it should be implemented/fixed right now or anytime soon. It's just something I noticed today.

So, everyone knows the loot menu right? If not, it's this:
2019-03-02_23.18.37.png

Okay and right here in this menu, there's a leather chestplate which represents the 'Wearables' menu.
2019-03-02_23.20.20.png

If you go here, you'll have three menu choices to go into: hats, banners and wardrobe. Well if you click on wardrobe and then the 'Back' button, you'll just come back in the wearables menu. But, if you click on either hats or banners and then on the 'Back' button, you'll go all the way back to the loot menu. Even though the 'Back' button says ''Go back to the previous menu''.
I recorded it for you guys so you can see it yourself:

So yeah, my suggestion is make it so that the 'Back' button really sends you back to the previous menu.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, since I was wondering if this is a bug or not, I reported it as a bug so can this thread be locked? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom