Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FatherNate

Nov 20, 2021
Canada
My feelings on this video is mixed. to the general public this is great! ping should be lower but how does this actually affect the player? you didn't mention anything of the such or extend on the idea. people who got migrated to these asian servers are they affected in anyway? do they play with only other asians? because they will see a difference in gameplay if they are used to playing with a different crowd ( ie americans). can you change between them, or are you forced into these servers? id love to know more details about how this will actually affect me as a player.

D

Deleted member 584093

My feelings on this video is mixed. to the general public this is great! ping should be lower but how does this actually affect the player? you didn't mention anything of the such or extend on the idea. people who got migrated to these asian servers are they affected in anyway? do they play with only other asians? because they will see a difference in gameplay if they are used to playing with a different crowd ( ie americans). can you change between them, or are you forced into these servers? id love to know more details about how this will actually affect me as a player.
Thanks for your opinion I will go more in depth next time

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom