Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
As the title says, the ability to choose which region you're matched into.

Every time I try playing late at night I get matched into NA servers (I'm EU based) for faster matchmaking. While this is a good idea I'd like the option for users to be able to choose to be matched into other regions via an option in the settings menu. Some people (like me) are okay with matchmaking taking slower if we can play on servers with better ping and it doesn't hurt anyone else since it'll default to the current system.

Let me know opinions below.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com

Every time I try playing late at night I get matched into NA servers (I'm EU based) for faster matchmaking. While this is a good idea I'd like the option for users to be able to choose to be matched into other regions via an option in the settings menu. Some people (like me) are okay with matchmaking taking slower if we can play on servers with better ping and it doesn't hurt anyone else since it'll default to the current system.

I think this is a decent idea but I can’t agree because I’m unsure how much this could affect players on the other region. Because this probably will take quite long in unpopular game modes, at the very least this shouldn’t be on Java. Unsure for now.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

If it’s a thing you select there is no guarantee enough people also would do that.

I would agree if the servers were 100% split though. But later at night it gives you a notification saying. “You are currently playing on the ‘Paris’ servers. Would you like to join the ‘Canadian’ server for a faster queue time?”

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom