Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
man i hate the new gravestone, it reminds me of that terrible server called hive.
There's a lot of similarities between the new grave and Hive's murder mystery grave.
I just felt like it's been stolen from hive. I know there will be a lot people disagreeing with me and probably wants the new gravestone.

So what about this. What if we could choose between the new or the gravestones? in the loot menu.
it should look like this:

20210502_224850.png

sorry if the photoshop looks terrible, I'm not a professional photoshopper and the photoshop app i use to create this is horrible, outdated and broken.

Sure the new gravestone could look great to others but what if some of them wanted the old one? and also, the new gravestone's model is slightly bigger than it's hitbox.
The grave just didn't really fitting with CubeCraft.
I mean the gravestone has been there for like a year. Why would you change it without telling us?

tldr: yo CubeCraft team, can you add an option to choose between the old and the new grave cuz the new old is bad thanks

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
On the new default gravestone
I personally love the new default gravestone and I think many people will agree with me on that. It looks way better than the old one, as the designers are getting better and better.

About it being stolen, it's 100% original to Cubecraft and not at all stolen. Also it was mentioned in the changelog on Discord.

Overall this is a disagree:disagree: from me​

Reactions: AlexTheNG

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
On the new default gravestone
I personally love the new default gravestone and I think many people will agree with me on that. It looks way better than the old one, as the designers are getting better and better.

About it being stolen, it's 100% original to Cubecraft and not at all stolen. Also it was mentioned in the changelog on Discord.

Overall this is a disagree:disagree: from me​
not everyone was satisfied mate. i just hate the new design, it doesn't really fit with CubeCraft (somehow) and the grave has been there for a year and a year is too many days and 1 day had 24 hours and 1 hours had 60 minutes and 1 minutes had 60 seconds and when you combine it all, a year took around 31,536,000 seconds and man that's a lot of numbers and i do believe you can't count that high in a day alone. But why would they just straight up changing it forever. Why don't they just make an option for us to choose. Just why. and i suggested this to be an option so it's basically optimal whether you want the new or old one so everyone would be satisfied.

wait i just realized. I'm so dumb, everyone else would've just use the new gravestone and only you will be the one who use the old one. I'm so dumb

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
not everyone was satisfied mate. i just hate the new design, it doesn't really fit with CubeCraft (somehow) and the grave has been there for a year and a year is too many days and 1 day had 24 hours and 1 hours had 60 minutes and 1 minutes had 60 seconds and when you combine it all, a year took around 31,536,000 seconds and man that's a lot of numbers and i do believe you can't count that high in a day alone. But why would they just straight up changing it forever. Why don't they just make an option for us to choose. Just why. and i suggested this to be an option so it's basically optimal whether you want the new or old one so everyone would be satisfied.

wait i just realized. I'm so dumb, everyone else would've just use the new gravestone and only you will be the one who use the old one. I'm so dumb
man i didn't think of that

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It appears to just be you that is dissatisfied. It also seems like an unnecessary feature, that less than 1% of the playerbase would use. Then there's the fact that Cubecraft has revamped loot before and there was little to no backlash. You can find the comparison between before and after the revamp here;

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
It appears to just be you that is dissatisfied. It also seems like an unnecessary feature, that less than 1% of the playerbase would use. Then there's the fact that Cubecraft has revamped loot before and there was little to no backlash. You can find the comparison between before and after the revamp here;
that doesn't have anything related to this tho. They just revamped the eggwars shop and there's no graves in eggwars

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
that doesn't have anything related to this tho. They just revamped the eggwars shop and there's no graves in eggwars
If you read the entire thread, you would realise that they also revamped a lot of loot and other custom models.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
man i hate the new gravestone, it reminds me of that terrible server called hive.
There's a lot of similarities between the new grave and Hive's murder mystery grave.
I just felt like it's been stolen from hive. I know there will be a lot people disagreeing with me and probably wants the new gravestone.

So what about this. What if we could choose between the new or the gravestones? in the loot menu.
it should look like this:

View attachment 192624

sorry if the photoshop looks terrible, I'm not a professional photoshopper and the photoshop app i use to create this is horrible, outdated and broken.

Sure the new gravestone could look great to others but what if some of them wanted the old one? and also, the new gravestone's model is slightly bigger than it's hitbox.
The grave just didn't really fitting with CubeCraft.
I mean the gravestone has been there for like a year. Why would you change it without telling us?

tldr: yo CubeCraft team, can you add an option to choose between the old and the new grave cuz the new old is bad thanks
I agree, this wouldn’t hurt anybody and I’m sure it’d be easy to be implemented.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom