Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hey,
I think everyone here noticed taht the Eggwars Update was a weird decision, SO many people were complaining about that. I am on Cubecraft since 3 Weeks or sth, or I didnt know how you handle Situations like this, and I was a bit afraid, because I commíted really hard in Eggwars.
Then, a few hours later, a forum Post came. "Eggwars Update Followup" was its name, and I was like REALLY surprised how fast you reacted to the community. You removed the worst things instantly, but there was still things the most people didnt like. For me for example, I didnt like that golden apples cost 3 gold now, and you can just buy 1 at the same time.
Another confusing thing was that the emerald generator had a red bar you could see from everywhere, everytime I thought the red team is hacking because they flew to the middle.

Then there was an Q&A in discord. I mean, how cool was that? Like the whole staff was there and you could tell them everything you want to say. That was sooo cool, I hope you will do that more often ^^

But you listened again, golden apples cost 2 gold now, you can buy 5 at the same time, you can buy some more things as stacks. The only thing whats uncomfortable now is that you can my blocks for 8 iron now, and I have to click the third one now to get a stack, But its still a nice idea and I just have to get used to it.

I want to thank you soo much for listening to the community in the way you did here, so many bigger organisations arent doing that. I am happy that I decided to grind here ^^

I just got one thing:
one gap costs 2 gold now, 5 gaps cost 15 gold. I think that someone just forgot to change that ^^
Edit: They already changed that too ^^

Last edited:

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
I think it's good that they're actually listening to the community, especially right now when people are frustrated about the update.

I remember when eggwars had an individual lobby, and I kinda wish that was still a thing (mainly for nostalgia reasons ahaha) but the updates since have been pretty good, and the new update isn't too bad to be honest.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah! its really great that they're taking people's suggestions, it. shows that cube really does care about it's players

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yeah I will have to get used to that block thing too though XD

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom