Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wdp_

Member
Jan 18, 2021
78
83
19
The Netherlands
Who knows a good 1.16.5 texurepack?

So I mainly play 1.8 but since you can't play Skyblock with 1.8 I switched to 1.16.5.
(Still playing 1.8 though)

Since I never really played 1.16, I don't have any texurepacks now. I think Minecraft is nicer with a texurepack on so that's why I'm asking this question.

( Ps. Every texurepack is welcome (: )
 

Slovy

Well-Known Member
Mar 30, 2020
248
549
109
For 1.16.5 I would recommend using a Faithful texturepack or just search on youtube for 1.16 PvP texture packs but they're not as good as 1.8 PvP packs..
 
  • Like
Reactions: wdp_

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
238
167
49
22
Who knows a good 1.16.5 texurepack?

So I mainly play 1.8 but since you can't play Skyblock with 1.8 I switched to 1.16.5.
(Still playing 1.8 though)

Since I never really played 1.16, I don't have any texurepacks now. I think Minecraft is nicer with a texurepack on so that's why I'm asking this question.

( Ps. Every texurepack is welcome (: )
I would recommend default texture pack, because it's the only good texture pack in my eyes
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom