Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hey guys,
I am about to make a minecraft texture pack.
But I need some suggestions, so if u have a good suggestion please let me know!

Reactions: LlTE
D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm I a really fanatic of pvp texture packs, now that you're asking I'd suggest you to make one!

You could perhaps start from "faithful texture pack" and work with that, you can decrease and change fire colour (green for example), you can also change the swords to a more little ones...

Reactions: Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Uhm I a really fanatic of pvp texture packs, now that you're asking I'd suggest you to make one!

You could perhaps start from "faithful texture pack" start and work with that, you can decrease and change fire colour (green for example), you can also change the swords to a more little ones...
Okay I will thanks for the advice!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,

My only advice that I can give to you is that you do whatever texture pack you want. Use your imagination and creativity, and make a resoursepack that you will be proud of.
Good luck on making it :)

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hello,

My only advice that I can give to you is that you do whatever texture pack you want. Use your imagination and creativity, and make a resoursepack that you will be proud of.
Good luck on making it :)
Thanks for the advice! I will

Reactions: Jiivan

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hey,
Well, I can't give you that much advice but maybe a little bit ;)

Don't make the swords to small, They can get a bit smaller than the default pack but not super small. In my opinion, Do not change the armour colours... If u want to change the armour colour just change the diamond armour only. And just don't add weird sounds if you place a block or something.
I hope it will be an ''fps friendly'' pack for the people with a bad PC/laptop.

I'd like to see the pack if it's done.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Hey guys,
I am about to make a minecraft texture pack.
But I need some suggestions, so if u have a good suggestion please let me know!
I really like the idea of making a texture pack. I've tried it myself but failed in it xD. I like when the buttons like disconnect and options are like changed than what they are in the default pack. Also like a little change in the experience bar.

Reactions: Wheeps and Skqrrt

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hey,
Well, I can't give you that much advice but maybe a little bit ;)

Don't make the swords to small, They can get a bit smaller than the default pack but not super small. In my opinion, Do not change the armour colours... If u want to change the armour colour just change the diamond armour only. And just don't add weird sounds if you place a block or something.
I hope it will be an ''fps friendly'' pack for the people with a bad PC/laptop.

I'd like to see the pack if it's done.
Thanks for the advice I will make sure the sword won’t be to small

Reactions: Fexiny

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I really like the idea of making a texture pack. I've tried it myself but failed in it xD. I like when the buttons like disconnect and options are like changed than what they are in the default pack. Also like a little change in the experience bar.
Thanks for the advice I will make work of that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom