Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Texture Pack

Bloblox85

Mar 1, 2014
Fontenay le Comte, France
Well, I have an idea, I think if the server had a Personal Texture Pack, this would make the game more attractive and more people would want to come on the server, Texture Pack little known fact that people like to change Minecraft Texture Pack by default.
cordially

Reactions: blossumwarrior
Jan 11, 2014
Well, I have an idea, I think if the server had a Personal Texture Pack, this would make the game more attractive and more people would want to come on the server, Texture Pack little known fact that people like to change Minecraft Texture Pack by default.
cordially
dont critisize me for using that pic

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
Good idea, but will it cause lag? And what if people just wanted to use the default pack?

SevereWarning

Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
cordially
All I know is that at Christmas they had Christmas presents instead of Chests..

OrangeGE

Jan 21, 2014
All I know is that at Christmas they had Christmas presents instead of Chests..
That was Mojang who changed that, the change was throughout every minecraft world and server, they are on about a personal one just for cubecraft:p

Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Calichin wrote on Limoen's profile.
Congrats :D
Calichin wrote on CatsLoveRainbows's profile.
Congrats!!! :D
Calichin wrote on Neptuune's profile.
Congrats!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Ma7m0uD's profile.
Hello there!
Been on the server for a while now and never once has anyone just called me knight until a couple days ago. but oh well I'll go by Ender or Knight or Error whatever one you feel like typing out. :D
Top Bottom