Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Hey, just a small little glitch I found, if you look at the footer when playing Minerware and you come across one of the microgames where you must land on the slim block, you'll see a text error on the footer. If you look at the footer, the small text by your XP bar, you will notice a little color error due to the fact we can see the "&f". Here is a little clip of this below.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, that's pretty cool. I never noticed that. I would say, report it on the website. With /whereami output. If it is not happening all the time. If it is, I don't think they need it since it would be just a general typo/mistake in the code and not a bug. (maybe still with a /whereami to be safe) The clip you have is perfect evidence. I do have to say that I'm not sure it will work since it's not YouTube, never tried with anything else. You could try first.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Well, that's pretty cool. I never noticed that. I would say, report it on the website. With /whereami output. If it is not happening all the time. If it is, I don't think they need it since it would be just a general typo/mistake in the code and not a bug. (maybe still with a /whereami to be safe) The clip you have is perfect evidence. I do have to say that I'm not sure it will work since it's not YouTube, never tried with anything else. You could try first.

As I said, Minerware is where it happens. And I realized I could've used the bug report site but wasn't thinking of it.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As I said, Minerware is where it happens.
I know that, /whereami doesn't give the game you're playing but the proxy and server; The two things that the developers need to trach down the problem were it to be a bug.

Reactions: Pcddle

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I know that, /whereami doesn't give the game you're playing but the proxy and server; The two things that the developers need to trach down the problem were it to be a bug.

True, but I think it's the whole Minerware servers, since I've been playing almost all day and seen this error like a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom