Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Hey everyone,

I made my first introduction a year ago, and my life has gotten so much more interesting so I decided to make a reintroduction!

I'm an 18 year old Dutch guy and I've been on CubeCraft since I was about 10 years old. I'm a student, I'm studying to be a veterinary nurse/assistant! As of right now I spend the biggest part of my time interning at a huge veterinary university called 'UMC Utrecht' and I enjoy my time there a lot. I get to work with all sorts of animals. Tropical birds, reptiles, dogs cats and bunnies, fish, but also sheep, horses, cows, everything.

My hobby is redstone. I'm really bad at command blocks and don't know much about them, I'm just good at normal redstone. The standard stuff like pistons and such. Furthermore, I really enjoy making 'redstone animations' which are animations you make by creating frames and then kind of putting them together with command blocks. It's more complicated than that but really easy to learn and I heavily recommend you to try it some time!

I've also been a Dutch proofreader for the translation team for almost a year now and I enjoy my time in the team a lot. I've met many awesome people in the translation team and it's basically just a little community for people with the same interests: helping the server and translating.

Lastly, most of you might know this by know maybe but I also have two pet birds, Tex and Kip. They're tropical birds from New Zealand and they're called kakariki's. They're really awesome pets to have. They're basically like tiny dogs with feathers that can fly and peep continuously.. and poop everywhere mostly on my desk.

1612996136099.png

On the left: Tex, on the right: Kippie

That's all! Thanks for reading my reintroduction. Have a good week!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom