Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
I like the pack but when you go into your inventory y you can clearly see that the armour you put on is blue but shows as if it’s pink, besides that I love it, good job

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice texturepack! Is it possible to download it?
I loved the pack can you release it?
The pack is still being worked on, its supposed to be my 200 subscriber's pack but due to multiple delays it's still being worked on, the pink color, and the diamond armor is temporary at the moment, as they're just placeholders

Reactions: zSeann and LlTE

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
that will be awhile, im still working on everything here, i havent even started with the blocks xD
You know I can barely put a piece of toast in the oven without getting scared it will burn me(btw I just put my first toast in a oven!) and your out here making a pixel thingy and idk I am just not smart enough to make a pack by myself lmao

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
So did you know that if you put toast on plastic plate in put it in the oven it will stink up the house and smell super bad? Well anyway the fire department is at my house
9E33DEED-5A72-49AE-9B78-6180D20E9264.jpeg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom