Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

Currently most games have one or two options, like normal eggwars and speed eggwars, and most games having a solo and team mode.

My suggestion is for temporary modes to be added to some of the less played games. These would would be accessible from an armor stand in the middle of the game lobby. They would only be playable for around one month.

Some examples of possible temporary modes (please note, these are examples, do not focus on these when replying)
This would be a mode for survival games. All of the armor would be leather and all the items would be stone. Food would also be limited to raw meat/carrots and potatos

This eggwars mode would work like any other, however the only tools/weapons/armor you can get are diamond

A mode for skywars where there are no swords/axes, and your only weapons are snowballs/eggs and bows.

Of course, these would not be possible for every all game modes, however if they were added to some of the less played games like blockwars and UHC, it might increase the players playing those games.

This could also be used for possible updates to games, for players to test it out and give feedback before it's officially released.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A mode for skywars where there are no swords/axes, and your only weapons are snowballs/eggs and bows.
This eggwars mode would work like any other, however the only tools/weapons/armor you can get are diamond
My suggestion is for temporary modes to be added to some of the less played games.
Something doesn’t add up here

I don’t find it very constructive if the time and effort put into it will only be for a short period of time it wouldn’t increase people playing that game in the long run
It would be better to put the effort into actually updating the game more permanently instead of adding a temporary gam mode

Reactions: Ruisdier
D

Deleted member 169486

Something doesn’t add up here
Those were just examples to get the idea across

I don’t find it very constructive if the time and effort put into it will only be for a short period of time it wouldn’t increase people playing that game in the long run
It would be better to put the effort into actually updating the game more permanently instead of adding a temporary gam mode
If there is a temporary mode that might draw people into the game they could play it more often.

D

Deleted member 169486

Sure may get people to play it more often but only really while it is there
The point of it is to draw people to the game. Blockwars is usually dead, so if someone tries to join a game it would probably take a while to start assuming it even does. If they see this new mode, start to play it, then once it's gone they keep playing normal modes, lots of people would be into it. Also, it's fun. After a while, normal modes get boring.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The point of it is to draw people to the game. Blockwars is usually dead, so if someone tries to join a game it would probably take a while to start assuming it even does. If they see this new mode, start to play it, then once it's gone they keep playing normal modes, lots of people would be into it. Also, it's fun. After a while, normal modes get boring.
People wouldn’t be affected
Normal players who don’t exclusively play 1 game
Will end up playing those games If they updated
However if they only liked the special mode they stop playing
It is really pointless to do this instead of just updating the game itself

I am not saying Don’t ever add modes to games like Blockwars
I am saying it isn’t beneficial to spend work on a game to make a mode that you will remove whether or not it is liked or not

D

Deleted member 169486

People wouldn’t be affected
Normal players who don’t exclusively play 1 game
Will end up playing those games If they updated
However if they only liked the special mode they stop playing
It is really pointless to do this instead of just updating the game itself

I am not saying Don’t ever add modes to games like Blockwars
I am saying it isn’t beneficial to spend work on a game to make a mode that you will remove whether or not it is liked or not
It would just be a fun mode to have to mix things up that would never really work in official updates.

D

Deleted member 169486

If it wouldn’t work in an official update

Chances are it is either really unbalanced and broken
Or nobody would want to play it
All diamond items/armor in eggwars. Would never work for an official update, but would be a good twist to the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom