Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2017
Dear staff of cubecraft!
I was playing an eggwars game with one of my friends and I was playing quite well. I want to emphasize on the fact that i was banned for NO reason! I was not using any hacked client or whatsoever! I am angry! Could helpers please look at the case!
My minecraft name is finnotastisc and i got banned today around 18:24 or something!

Kindly regards,

Reactions: AntiDump

alberto93

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry cubecraft no longer heed anyone I am sorry to tell you that your ban will be fulfilled allas or not broken any rule since the helpers of cubecraft are a ball of useless and I understand you in your anger since equally to me 4 hours ago I was banned by A failure that had its system

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Sorry cubecraft no longer heed anyone I am sorry to tell you that your ban will be fulfilled allas or not broken any rule since the helpers of cubecraft are a ball of useless and I understand you in your anger since equally to me 4 hours ago I was banned by A failure that had its system
Helpers can't do anything about the anti-cheat. They can only send a message to crazymanjr. And they aren't useless because If they were Why does they exist? Helpers are here to help, so respect it.

PS Most Staff members are currently in a exam.

alberto93

Sep 5, 2016
Of course the exam of life is always in a test. Do not put silly excuses that already I have been told before because how long they last 50 years

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

You are banned for cheating, If that isn't correct do you have to appeal, but I have seen that you have done that already. Your appeal is sent and you have to wait patiently.

If your appeal will become denied, what can happen, do you have to contact the developer that has made cc_sentinel and you can do that here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR
Tell him everything before you was banned and if you wasn't hacking will you become unbanned. Sentinel, our anti-cheat that is made by two developers can also make mistakes.

PS HELPERS can't unban people ;)

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
What do you mean with 'aplie'?
I think he means "appeal"

Anyways, just like zRinne said, appeal telling where were you and what you were doing before you were banned by Sentinel, and like what others said, please wait patiently until the appeal is looked at, and a decision is made by the Anti Cheating System developer (CrazymanJR).
If it does get denied, you can create a conversation with @CrazymanJR on the forums OR talk to him privately on the CubeCraft discord, about it being a false positive. Just like what you did with your appeal, tell him privately what you were doing before you got banned.

To speak to him on the forums: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR
To speak to him on the discord: CrazymanJR#4742
And if you are not in the CubeCraft discord: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hello there @alberto93 ,
I'm sorry you feel that way about Sentinel and the staff members.
I understand your frustrations but please do not bring this here, feel free to start a private conversation with me or any other staff members if you wish to discuss this.
If you believe your punishment was a mistake on our part:
you can create a conversation with @CrazymanJR on the forums OR talk to him privately on the CubeCraft discord

To others, I appreciate the help but sometimes it can unnecessarily provoke a player. (thanks though ♥)
This was a mistake on my part, for not locking the thread after answering. If anyone else has an issue regarding this, do PM a staff member or myself and we will attend to you when possible.

Locked.

Reactions: Ghoste
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom