Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Dear CubeCrafters,

As you may all know, I am a big fan of TeamSkywars and able to hold the top winner spot 4.

As Skywars and TeamSkywars were always seperate, the kits were to.

After the big change that the Skywars and TeamSkywars lobby's came together in one, the kits did to.

The only kit from TeamSkywars that is still in, is the speed kit.
I would like to ask you players if you would have a good suggestion for a TeamSkywars kit.

I am not sure if it's able to just add a kit to TeamSkywars only. That is what I would like to ask Developers.

And non the less, if you think your kit is good enough to be in Skywars and in TeamSkywars be sure to suggest it!
It would be very appreciated if you could not suggest kits that are only for Skywars (solo).

I hope to see your kit down here!

Thanks for reading,

-Zhypo

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I never liked the kit hulk, due to the kit being to overpowered.

As it is in kitPvP, there is a kit that has a strength potion and is to good.

So it could mean in TeamSkywars you would probebly be able to 1 hit full diamonds

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I wouldn't like to see Hulk kit back, due to it being to overpowered and being able to 1/2 hit people with full diamond.

There are many ways to di the most damage. What I am already able to 4/5 hit someone in full diamond. (This is only in normal chest)

But having 4/5 hits already to kill someone, will make strength 1-3 hits. Think it is to overpowered to add it back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom