Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustCreepy

Apr 20, 2016
Add teams to pvp so we can play with friends, because its quite boring just playing the same thing again and again without having someone to be playing with, and it would also make it more fun with 2v2. It would also means parties would play, if you didn't know already, you have to disband your party to play. Regardless of my poor explanation, I think that this would be a good suggestion

Pros: Play With friends
Play in parties
not that hard to code from what you have already

cons: people could get a bad teammate and be in a 2v1 situation

thanks for reading, Creepy,

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Add teams to pvp so we can play with friends, because its quite boring just playing the same thing again and again without having someone to be playing with, and it would also make it more fun with 2v2. It would also means parties would play, if you didn't know already, you have to disband your party to play. Regardless of my poor explanation, I think that this would be a good suggestion

Play in parties

It would be fun to have just you and your friend vs 2 other players rather than you vs your friend or FFa
Maybe add 3v3 abd 4v4?
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Neat idea, I definitely see both sides of your pros and cons list. I think the pros over weighs the cons a little. Team duels would be a great new feature and I'm sure it would be quite the hit for the regular duelers. +1

Reactions: MimicPanda
Oct 22, 2017

Play in parties

no i think that skywars is good as it is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom