Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 15, 2020
I hate to say this, but the amount of afk, leaving 5 seconds into the game, not knowing how to play teammates is incredibly high. Add some kind of penalty if you leave or afk in a game, and maybe ranked matches.

Reactions: LlTE

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I understand that this is annoying but you can’t do anything about it. You don’t know what’s the reason of it. Maybe they’re afk because they have to do something else, maybe they left because they have internet problems or maybe they don’t know how to play because it’s their first Eggwars game ever, you simply don’t know that, so it would be hard to give ‘penalties’ on that.

If you find this annoying there are 2 options for you. Play in a party so you are sure that nobody leaves or play Solo Eggwars so you don’t have any teammates to care about.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Complaining about people's mental level and skill won't lead to any better results.
And why you play the team gamode, while you are so annoyed by the others who play it, while there is a solo gamode.
As @Goefy said, if you wish to play with better and more experienced players, then you can play with parties.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
Seek excuses for people, you are not sitting with them to determine the reason for their leave.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I hate to say this, but the amount of afk, leaving 5 seconds into the game, not knowing how to play teammates is incredibly high. Add some kind of penalty if you leave or afk in a game, and maybe ranked matches.
I just operate under the assumption that none of my teammates r good, and will block themselves into the dia gen, and other such things. Rush mid to get stacked, and itll be pretty easy to control mid from that point.

And as the others have said - parties

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom