Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Is intentionnaly avoiding eachother considered teaming. A lot of times I come across people who are in a party, and dont straight up team, but when they come across eachother they dont fight and just walk different ways. Not like im low different ways, but I dont want to fight different ways.
Untill now I haven't seen any of those players getting banned, but it is annoying because when ur the last 3 left, it is kinda a 2v1 for me.

-wiikend

Reactions: ObrigadoADeus

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I wouldn't say so, sometimes when I see a random and if neither of us are kitted out we make a 'neutral' (we dont talk) agreement where once we're done then we fight

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
When I am in party, I don't like fighting my friends, so I just avoid them. And, if I can't in any situation, I didn't see them.

Reactions: Conea64

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think avoiding each other isn't teaming. But I would fight the people in your party in the late game. I think a 2v1 isn't fair, even though you aren't fighting them at the same time.

I think when you walk past each other without fighting, it could be teaming but it's hard to confirm.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I would personally consider it as teaming if they stay really close to each other and not fight in a solo gamode for a couple of seconds, since it is obviously intentional.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think avoiding each other isn't teaming. But I would fight the people in your party in the late game. I think a 2v1 isn't fair, even though you aren't fighting them at the same time.

I think when you walk past each other without fighting, it could be teaming but it's hard to confirm.
Agree

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
hm.. I do think its kinda teaming. But it became kinda normal you know. When u are in a party, u kinda avoid each other.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Avoiding each other isn't teaming to a point in my opinion. If you're on two different islands and don't bridge over, that's fine. But if you 2v1 someone because 2 of you are avoiding each other, that's pretty unfair.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Avoiding each other isn't teaming to a point in my opinion. If you're on two different islands and don't bridge over, that's fine. But if you 2v1 someone because 2 of you are avoiding each other, that's pretty unfair.
I dont mean different islands. I mean on maps like bird, or sundae where u have one ring, and they just walk past eachother without hitting or something. Different islands and not bridging over is normal. But when 2 blocks apart and just going different ways is a bit different then that.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
I dont mean different islands. I mean on maps like bird, or sundae where u have one ring, and they just walk past eachother without hitting or something. Different islands and not bridging over is normal. But when 2 blocks apart and just going different ways is a bit different then that.
I guess it depends, if they both are low health and need to stay out of fights, that's just being smart. If they're full health and looking for a fight, but ignoring each other, I would call that teaming.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I guess it depends, if they both are low health and need to stay out of fights, that's just being smart. If they're full health and looking for a fight, but ignoring each other, I would call that teaming.
Thats what I said in the original part, when I use labymod and this happens, I wouldn't suggest this. But they werent low hp. They were full. If im low it doesnt matter who I come across I'd also run.

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Thats what I said in the original part, when I use labymod and this happens, I wouldn't suggest this. But they werent low hp. They were full. If im low it doesnt matter who I come across I'd also run.
I think there's also an element of how good their gear is, I will ignore people to get better gear. However if they both had similar gear, I would say it's a bit unfair to do that.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
most of the time, when's there's 2 people I try to avoid the one that has more kills and fight the person that looks less overall scary, its not that im teaming but its that I prefer to go into a fight im more confident in winning instead of one that u have a less chance of me winning

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I think there's also an element of how good their gear is, I will ignore people to get better gear. However if they both had similar gear, I would say it's a bit unfair to do that.
You run away, but if the other person has an iq higher then 5 he chases him, and doesnt run away to.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
[/CITAR]
Is intentionnaly avoiding eachother considered teaming. A lot of times I come across people who are in a party, and dont straight up team, but when they come across eachother they dont fight and just walk different ways. Not like im low different ways, but I dont want to fight different ways.
Untill now I haven't seen any of those players getting banned, but it is annoying because when ur the last 3 left, it is kinda a 2v1 for me.

-wiikend
That I would not consider teaming, since they do not stick, but they are not together either, in the situation that you put (2v1) it is the same as not cleaning, since they respect the fight, I can believe it is teaming when they do not stick and they are together and well

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom