Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kfccaleb

Well-Known Member
Feb 23, 2022
190
578
124
A place that’s not important
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there fellow players,
Some may know me but that’s not important what is important is to find myself some competent and active teammates so that I can climb the ranking ladder.
I prefer playing 4s
And I can’t play mega anymore since either it’s my PlayStation giving me low frames or the maps are now too laggy or a bit of both.

I’m a controller player and am half decent at the game just can’t beat the top pvpers


anyone’s interested hit me up in game
It’s - kfccaleb
 
D

Deleted member 609232

Guest
Hi there fellow players,
Some may know me but that’s not important what is important is to find myself some competent and active teammates so that I can climb the ranking ladder.
I prefer playing 4s
And I can’t play mega anymore since either it’s my PlayStation giving me low frames or the maps are now too laggy or a bit of both.

I’m a controller player and am half decent at the game just can’t beat the top pvpers


anyone’s interested hit me up in game
It’s - kfccaleb
Nice to know about you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kfccaleb
Members Online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom