Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have been playing a lot of team games like eggwars and skywars. I have always loved being a part of a team, but I noticed that if you die and your team wins you do not get the points for the win. This can be rather frustrating since you took part in helping your team win, but reap none of the benefits. This can be especially frustrating if you die right before your team wins.

My suggestion for this would be to make it so that if you die, but your team wins, you still get half of the points that you would normally get instead of getting nothing. This way you still receive some reward for assisting in your teams victory. This is something a few of my friends and I have thought would be nice, but let me know what you guys think. I would love some criticism or just honest opinions on it. Thanks for taking the time to read this! (:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Whenever I do eggwars parties with random people in lobbies I always come to a situation where my team dies, sometimes very early on, and I stay and win the game for my team. I feel a bit bad everytime that I pretty much wasted my parties time by making then watch me play so I completely support this idea so that I wouldn't be completely wasting their time.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
This has been suggested many times before, and I agree with this.
This is implemented in Survival Games so why not in Skywars and Eggwars too?
Staff members should work on it as there's an unfair "balance" between Skywars/Eggwars and Survival Games if we talk about win rewards :/

I mean, you can be one of the last 2 survivors in a team game, you fight other team and you die in the last second trying to help your teammate and he wins, this is too unfair for you because you helped him to win so your other teammates and you should receive those points and experience too.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
That's a good idea. Because when you die you also have helped your team. So I find the idea nice!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I totally agree with this idea. If you play on a map with teams consisting of 3 players and there is only 1 other team left (so 2 in total) and you kill the 2 players but the last one is too strong then your team will probably win, it would be very nice if you still get the points and the win even though you are killed, just because you were (or are if you're spectating) a part of the winning team. +1

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Agreeed! It would be nice to get the points and xp too, since you've helped your team.
For example you are in team 1 with 2 players. Fighting another team consist of only 1 player. What if you die in the last few seconds and your team mate kills him.
You made it till the last moment and thats quite unfair to not get the points and experience.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Nice suggestion. +1 for me.
Or at least, a little reward could be great. Maybe give +50xp or something like that for death team members who stay until the end.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
I have been playing a lot of team games like eggwars and skywars. I have always loved being a part of a team, but I noticed that if you die and your team wins you do not get the points for the win. This can be rather frustrating since you took part in helping your team win, but reap none of the benefits. This can be especially frustrating if you die right before your team wins.

My suggestion for this would be to make it so that if you die, but your team wins, you still get half of the points that you would normally get instead of getting nothing. This way you still receive some reward for assisting in your teams victory. This is something a few of my friends and I have thought would be nice, but let me know what you guys think. I would love some criticism or just honest opinions on it. Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)
I think it's a nice idea, maybe they do it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom