Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this map be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
We need more maps like this! Design focused and not instantly rushable/kill focused maps. All maps should be thought of for game play but I think this has the right combination. Sometimes the different maps allow for interesting new techniques in playing the game. Therefore I 100% support this map!

Reactions: Dona SwiftKey 1

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
maybe try to say something useful and have a bit of knowledge about eggwars
🚁 Jungle Snow and all are solo maps so it isnt as big an issue there. Just because other teams maps have the same format doesn’t mean it isnt an issue.

Anyway like you say, if other maps have a similar format why is this one so unique? The hole? The lunch map, whatever its called, picnic i think, also has plenty holes as doughnuts.

I think your map is pretty but I would like to see some new map formats from now on.

Was that useful enough for you, I hope so.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
🚁 Jungle Snow and all are solo maps so it isnt as big an issue there. Just because other teams maps have the same format doesn’t mean it isnt an issue.

Anyway like you say, if other maps have a similar format why is this one so unique? The hole? The lunch map, whatever its called, picnic i think, also has plenty holes as doughnuts.

I think your map is pretty but I would like to see some new map formats from now on.

Was that useful enough for you, I hope so.
The layout of the map is surely not the weak point of the map, it has been used it in the past in a lot of Team Eggwars maps and it has never been a problem. What is so unique with the map? Have you looked at it? Thanks :>

Anyways, even if this map had good feedback overall, I don't want it to be added anymore. I'll probably be working to fix some weak points.

I'm going to lock this tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
goodnight pooks :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on zanewasfallen's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
Haven't been online for a long time (won't be on Discord still), how is everyone?
JokeKaedee wrote on Basketman's profile.
Oh oh, ik ben weer eens veel te laat. Maar nog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag <333
Top Bottom