Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Very nicely build it looks nice. I wouldn't want to play on this map myself but it's a good map for the people that like it. I dislike this map because after the 1st rush it is very very far to rush diagnol to the next island. Kind of forcing me to go mid to rush. The layout is decent I'd like it more if the submids were removed and the map was layedout like toys. But this is just my personal opinion.

Reactions: Diav

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Map name: Fantasy
Creator of the map: Diav

This is a 2 players team Eggwars map, I wanted to give this map a sort of cartoonish looking, I also didn't use slabs or stairs. I took inspiration from a Bedwars map I had made for another server (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedwars-map.228900/).

The starting islands have: three iron generators, two level 2 and one broken; one golden generator level 1 and a broken diamond generator. I decided to make add a tower, a little lake and some vegetation. As you can see it looks kind of blocky and that is the result I wanted to achieve with this map.

The sub-middle islands have: two golden generator level 1, one on each little island connected by the bridge.

The middle island is a big fortress layed on an open book and it has: four iron generators, two level 2 and two level 4, four golden generators, three level 2 and one level 1 and four diamond generators, three level 2 and one level 1.
In the middle part there is a custom dragon egg with one golden generator and a diamond generator. Two of the four iron generators are at the ground floor, the other two are at the first ground. There are two golden generator and two diamond generators on the four main towers, the other generators are on the path that connects there towers. (I will probably add a bit of more details to the interior of the fortress)

Here are a couple more screenshots of the map:

I really had fun building this map and I hope you'll like it, I tried to use an unique style never seen before on the server. Let me know what are your thoughst, if you have any question or if you would change anything. Thank you :>
Looks amazing. I vote yes. Hopefully u can get builder back!!!!!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This is so cooool!! I very like. I'm very impressed. I love this map bro. Very good work.

D

Deleted member 469419

The map looks really good, I've liked it so much!

The castle at the mid looks pretty neal also the terrain in which is the castle. The space between the main islands is the perfect too...

So this is yes from me, love it!!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Love this! The detail is great, and if there’s room to pvp like you said then it’s basically perfect. +1

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It seems to me that it is a mix of the "Kingdom" map and Waterfal, but I still like it.
I thought it could be implemented as it is similar to other maps.

• Sad

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
It would be nice if the Admin Team implements this map - I love it!
Thank you for this nice content 😜

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
Map looks awesome!
Distance in between islands are perfect, details look awesome, but I would love to see sort of like a santa entrance to surpirse your rivals by entering the island by the chimney and having the egg near it so you can do sort of like a Santa-Entrace Egg Destruction 😂

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I like this map, I really do... but I expected a "secret", the chimney...
I would have loved to see a "hidden entrance" to the castle like in the map Mushrooms, and the egg to be placed inside(on the normal Y level or a bit higher)

Anyways, I really like this map, but could you maybe try and see if my "idea" would work? :)
A door will be easy to block with obsidian idk, maybe add some windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom