Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GusTech

Feb 6, 2022
Hello! I just started with TD and i joined CC TD cuz HP deleted TowerWars 1.feb.
I have now started playing TD and got help from kind players to understand tactics (ty @5shotgun). I like this type of gameplay and want to continue with this. Also considering buying rank to support the server and get the opportunity to be able to choose "double coin". I only came for TD -> is this a game CC will focus on and further develop ???

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't believe there is going to be an update anytime soon. You can look at Cubecrafts public notion board and see they've a pretty long list of things they are planning and if TD was to be updated i assume it would be after these things (https://www.notion.so/e86c96a3ee78465d8e5c24c22489c094?v=79bd3042c1cf42aa9d4ed81a3043c505). TD is not very popular sadly and because of that i don't think it's going to be prioritised for an update. As well as this over a year ago TD got an update and we were told there will be another update (a more content packed update) but that hasn't happened which makes me think the plan has been scrapped entirely as it was supposed to happen in the months of september to december of 2021

Reactions: SoloWarz and khco

GusTech

Feb 6, 2022
Got it! TD is the only game that interests me and it is in fact probably the only unique thing here on the server. They really should bet on it!

By the way, anyone know if CC has any open API for TD statistics queries

Reactions: Matriox
Jun 1, 2019
Hong Kong
Got it! TD is the only game that interests me and it is in fact probably the only unique thing here on the server. They really should bet on it!

By the way, anyone know if CC has any open API for TD statistics queries
Dont think so

Expect minor bugfixes, qol features and balancing as "updates"

GusTech

Feb 6, 2022
Understand, in relation to updates .. Is there no one on the server or in CC's team who has noticed this? Sorry, I'm only been on this server for a few days .. But, seriously how is this possible?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom