Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this helpful at all?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hello! I was a little bit nervous about sharing this information and filming but I know for some players this strat can seem a little fishy. I did have a friend get reported for it because they thought he was trolling. This is understandable but I decided to make a post and video about it to explain it. This is specifically for the map Perilous. The reason behind this strat: Archer towers path 2 are very powerful against most troops, however, the line of sight can be blocked. This means it is less effective in the back and I have tested this out myself. Feel free to watch the video below if you are interested.

Strat.png

Last edited:

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Thank you for taking the time to make this! It was very well explained– I'm not that educated on Tower Defence and whenever I do play (which is rarely) I'm not sure how to do certain things, so this does help me a lot! I definitely did not know about the Archer towers not being able to shoot if there's another tower in the way. Keep up the good work! 💛

Reactions: CrystalDrop

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
Thank you so much for explaining this concept! I've been doing this since 2015 with this map and more recently on a few others.

It seems ridiculous that someone would report someone else for this when it makes sense mathematically?

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Thank you for sharing helpful information. I see many people make the mistake of putting archers in the back row not knowing they wont hit certain mobs. The placement of the archers on the 5x5s and 3x3s with the necros in the back makes that spot more stronger built than what is meant for. Thank you for the hard work!

This issue has been in the game for some time and I'm curious to see if this issue will ever change.

Reactions: CrystalDrop
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom