Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Hey guys.
If you like TD and you're good at it, apply on this! (Even though I am an average guy xD)
The link is here!
And I will join this competition too!
We will decide the winners before Feb. 2, 2017!
And remember: Don't do this!

- Edit 19/1/2017
Edited the poll
- Edit 24/1/2017
Added the "Not Do Trolling Apps" thing

Last edited:
Reactions: ciwa

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I would join but am not the best at tower defence and don't play it a lot!
Sounds like a cool idea though

U

Unipotato

I wish I could do this but I'm so bad at tower defense, and I have no idea how to play. Maybe I could watch one of the games and see what's going on?

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I wish I could do this but I'm so bad at tower defense, and I have no idea how to play. Maybe I could watch one of the games and see what's going on?
One of the best ways to get good at tower defense is to play more, but don't just play without purpose. You need to play with the goal of getting better. If you ever see me in lobby, you can ask me to play a game. If I don't have too many friends playing with me I will likely agree. Additionally, please mention that you are playing with me to get better. I will try and do my best to tell you how to play this game like the pros do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom