Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pusheen_

Oct 9, 2021
some balance suggestions

1. buff poison tower's damage
it's a real disappointment at the moment and barely does enough damage to make a difference. it has solid tier 4s but another issue is that poison tower's unlocks for tier 4s are EXPENSIVE! especially for how little it does, it really needs a revamp, a major buff, or a proper use for it, such as countering tier 4/5 spiders.

2. nerf skeletons
these are a dilemma, since they are an easy winning/exp grinding strategy in double income, the most common strategies for early game wins are skeletons, skeletons, sometimes blazes, but mostly skeletons, usually level 3 or 4. a reduce in health in particular would help.

3. classic mode
i've been playing tower defense for years, and in the time so much has changed. Upgrades were introduced, Zues costed 1k and was more fit for late game, leach straight up wasn't a thing, i miss the old days where i would just chill, not having to worry about upgraded giants/slimes, it was a nice time and it would be nice to add it to the gamemode section.

4. creeper buff
creepers are almost never used, and for a reason. they cost half the amount as blazes, have way less health, less then half the exp as blazes, and can't be afforded consistantly until max goldmine. Creepers should be slightly cheaper, give more exp, but maybe to compensate it would take maybe 400 exp to unlock.

5. necro path 1 nerf to balance path 2
in all my 2 years playing tower defense, i have NEVER seen anyone use necromancer's second path. A part of it is that path 1 is way better, due to lower cost and ability to hit every unit except for invis spiders.

6. new aoe
zues loves single target, meteor does ok group damage, inferno's good for everything that isn't immune to it, and freeze does whatever. it would be nice to have a jack of all traits aoe, one that's decent at everything but not amazing at any. it should hit flying enemies, and deal good group and single-target damage,

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom