Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Frambooz

Novice Member
Jun 2, 2020
Somewhere beyond the sea
I totally agree with targetting being annoying. I personally get targetted as well but come on, if you see someone that just got out of a fight that might become a threat, later on, you'd also just kill the player.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Or maybe just give the top 50 the ability to Nick.

I feel like everyone who disagrees only does because they target, you wouldn't be worried to argue against me unless you knew you were someone who targeted
Okay so because I disagree that means I target people? I just think my solution works perfectly fine, its also way easier, giving /nick to hundreds of leaderboard players is just not a good move, It'd cause lots of issues with moderation since the usernames dont match to their UUID and they are more likely to break the rules or stalk certain players, there are quite a lot of negative occurrences that occur from giving non-trusted users a /nick command.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Okay so because I disagree that means I target people? I just think my solution works perfectly fine, its also way easier, giving /nick to hundreds of leaderboard players is just not a good move, It'd cause lots of issues with moderation since the usernames dont match to their UUID and they are more likely to break the rules or stalk certain players, there are quite a lot of negative occurrences that occur from giving non-trusted users a /nick command.
I had the same thoughts

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
I totally agree with targetting being annoying. I personally get targetted as well but come on, if you see someone that just got out of a fight that might become a threat, later on, you'd also just kill the player.
That's not what I mean when i mean Targeting

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
If this doesn't affect you, you wouldn't be defending it

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
If this doesn't affect you, you wouldn't be defending it
I dont need to be a targeter or a leaderboard player to give my opinion on this, I've read the post and I understand what you're asking. I'm giving a different perspective, I think you should take it into consideration not being deflective.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but all of what you said still doesn’t give a proper reason to ban people. I don’t have time to really quote every single message but you think it would really affect your gameplay if people target?

Reactions: Story

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Honestly when I’m in a game with someone who I know is a pro I try to go for them quickly if at all possible because it’s easier to get the strong first when they don’t have the best stuff janitoring them after a fight so I know my odds of winning have greatly increased

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom