Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Talking before game

• Only rankers can talk before game ( Doesnt violate the AULA )

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • All people can talk before the game

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Neh... Dont like

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Mystic_Mark_

Jun 28, 2015
it is'nt against the eula otherwise colored chat is and name is also against the eula

i support this +1

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Honestly if you think about it, it can be selfish as well.
Why selfish? Lets say.. out of 5 games, there is usually 2 spammers, the rest are just innocent bystanders.
Because of 2 players out of 5 games, you decide to remove their chatting rights.

Another reason why it's kind of selfish is, what if some non ranked players are friends who wants to play together? They may not use skype/teamspeak or any other chatting program. You'll say to discuss the teams in lobby before the pre-lobby but not all plans go accordingly. They would have a hard time pairing up and if someone new experiences something like this, it may be a bad first impression and would just hop off to find another server.

I'd say leave it as it is.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Honestly if you think about it, it can be selfish as well.
Why selfish? Lets say.. out of 5 games, there is usually 2 spammers, the rest are just innocent bystanders.
Because of 2 players out of 5 games, you decide to remove their chatting rights.

Another reason why it's kind of selfish is, what if some non ranked players are friends who wants to play together? They may not use skype/teamspeak or any other chatting program. You'll say to discuss the teams in lobby before the pre-lobby but not all plans go accordingly. They would have a hard time pairing up and if someone new experiences something like this, it may be a bad first impression and would just hop off to find another server.

I'd say leave it as it is.
I think he means talking when you are in the glass cage in skywars for example.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom