Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
426
116
49
20
i bet no one would care anyway, because im taking a break from skywars, because of the amount of glitches that still appear with good wifi like people phasing through blocks, and when I HIT THEM THEY DONT DO ANYTHING, and when i bridge the blocks disappear, welp thats back to geometry dash and osu! for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: CheaterNews

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,310
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well then nothing is going to get fixed. If you don’t report bugs, then I don’t get to know them, I don’t forward them to a developer, the developer doesn’t fix them and the bug will stay on our server
i agree with Marieke here If you dont report the bugs how do you expect them to be fixed :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom