Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think there should be a table of contents for the rules?

• Total voters

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Having to continuously scroll to find the rules you're looking for can be kind of inconvenient at times. That's why I'm suggesting to make a sort of table of contents for the rules, so when you click on one of the titles (e.g. Discord rules) it'll send you to the section you're looking for.

I think this would be very useful, especially when you're in a hurry to find more information on something you're reporting. It's also just a lot nicer to be able to have it easily accessible.

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
its not too much of an issue to spend 2 seconds on scrolling through the page plus the way rules work backstage is rather outdated and annoying, would probably take long to add this ~ since its not like a big change i dont think its worth spending quite some time on this
That's true but it's still a nice thing to have. The rules are an important part of any platform, I think it'd be worth the time making it look nicer and more accessible.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Having to continuously scroll to find the rules you're looking for can be kind of inconvenient at times. That's why I'm suggesting to make a sort of table of contents for the rules, so when you click on one of the titles (e.g. Discord rules) it'll send you to the section you're looking for.

I think this would be very useful, especially when you're in a hurry to find more information on something you're reporting. It's also just a lot nicer to be able to have it easily accessible.
seems unnecessary, and it will waste a lot of time

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I voted no, as it's not too difficult to scroll down. Also, if you added this, wouldn't that make the page even longer?

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I voted no, as it's not too difficult to scroll down. Also, if you added this, wouldn't that make the page even longer?
Of course it's not difficult to scroll, that's not what I'm talking about. It's a full page of information, it'd be handy to have bookmarks to certain parts in the text. It's a positive change that would make the rules more convenient (especially for mobile users like me). And yeah, it would make the page longer but why is that even an issue? They could add more pages.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Of course it's not difficult to scroll, that's not what I'm talking about. It's a full page of information, it'd be handy to have bookmarks to certain parts in the text. It's a positive change that would make the rules more convenient (especially for mobile users like me). And yeah, it would make the page longer but why is that even an issue? They could add more pages.

Firstly, they are marked by sections which I think is enough as it is. Also, I thought it was part of it was scrolling related so disregard that then. Also with bookmarks, there are already sections labled so I think everything you'd need is covered.

Reactions: Am4er
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom