Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hello

This is a small suggestion because I think this is pretty useful for staff , they may do /vanish or just have disabled players but I am someone that is direct clicking on tab when I join a lobby and then you can see the name in tab of someone that is in vanish , so I don't know if this is useful but I think so , feel free to give your opinion about it :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Please can you explain it better, I am not sure what you are suggesting :)

I mean this ; we join the lobby and of you direct click on tab when you are in the lobby you can see the name of the one that is in vanish and may he do not want people knew he / she is there

Last edited:

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Lock

I mean this ; we join the lobby and of you direct click on tab when you are in the lobby you can see the name of the one that is in vanish and may he do not want people knew he / she is there
^^

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I only saw this once, (I saw diogo and Anmazing). But I know what you mean. But not everyone press tab when they join the lobby. Anyway they can fix it, but it’s unnecessary.

Reactions: Animee

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think that this should be an option for the staff members so their names are not shown in tab list if they are either AFK or unable to help at that moment, +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: Animee

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello

This is a small suggestion because I think this is pretty useful for staff , they may do /vanish or just have disabled players but I am someone that is direct clicking on tab when I join a lobby and then you can see the name in tab of someone that is in vanish , so I don't know if this is useful but I think so , feel free to give your opinion about it :)
I'm pretty sure that's a Minecraft thing.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
/vanish isn't a minecraft thing afaik. Either way, it should be possible to prevent that player name ever getting sent to other players.

Edit: removed dumb part
I mean the loading of prefixes right when you join a lobby. Making it so even players who are under vanish can be seen for half a second.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Yea I agree instantly load the prefixes when you join the lobby so people don't know its him/her

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom