xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
minecraft__weapons_pixel_art_by_oneshotonekiller-d56ouj0.png

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
@xArshiii did not build it. He just got the image from google with screenshot below
Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 7.06.45 PM.png

Seriously, its not gonna take long before we find out. Don't fake things. Lying and Message farming will get you nowhere. Now I could guarantee you that you will not get [Helper].Not if you don't change your behaviour.

Last edited:

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This is really hard to build. That's why I can only build something like this WD3YqNH.png
It's a really inspirational build. You can really see the detail and how carefully (you covered your track really well) Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 9.24.14 pm.png
But seriously kiddo don't take something that isn't yours. You could get fined and even worse...
Maybe if it was your I would say nice work but in your case.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Lmao this is amusing
Also Arshiii, stealing someone's build is honestly just pathetic, even tho this is just some un-impressive pixel-art, it's just weak.
Someone else decides to build something and you come in and claim it was you, seriously just don't unless you want to be known on the forums as that one little toxic kid that steals builds.

GuzmansBoi

Apr 24, 2017
http://www.deviantart.com/fanart/digital/popular-1-week/?q=minecraft+pixel+art+sword&view_mode=2

BTaA9j4Gc.png

10/10 for at least trying to be original. I mean, most people would simply copy one of those large medieval builds but you at least know how to copy small and unique builds, something people wouldn't simply search up. Imagine if you made this thread to get attention from people and/or farm messages. That would be funny, wouldn't it? Sarcasm

Seriously though, never post a thread again.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
http://www.deviantart.com/fanart/digital/popular-1-week/?q=minecraft+pixel+art+sword&view_mode=2

View attachment 132557

10/10 for at least trying to be original. I mean, most people would simply copy one of those large medieval builds but you at least know how to copy small and unique builds, something people wouldn't simply search up. Imagine if you made this thread to get attention from people and/or farm messages. That would be funny, wouldn't it? Sarcasm

Seriously though, never post a thread again.
He literally just screenshots it form google and say he built it. Also,He actually did it to get attention and farm messages..

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hello, you know what you are doing. You are necroposting as this thread is useless and you didn't make it. So, please stop making useless threads like this as you didn't make the build, therefore just stealing it and making that an excuse to make a thread like this. Take staff members' warnings actually seriously, we're begging you. Just stop, you aren't getting anywhere. -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom