Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
I hate sweats they always kill you and make the game not fun agrees?
Do you mean "sweats" as "good players who kill you cuz they are good"? if so, git gud noob.
Just kidding, but seriously I am being called "sweat" or "tryhard" almost every game (plus "get a life bro") and it's really annoying, if you died you died, say "gg" and leave the game. No need to irritate those alive, yes, even if they block clutched and strafed your butt into the void ;D

D

Deleted member 489420

I would be so sad without obi sweats, i love killing them :D

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I don't hate them actually, maybe I’m one myself as well, as I play for over 4 years now, but there are certainly people who are many times better, I actually enjoy playing against better players, so I’m able to learn new things, It’s actually ‘watch and learn’. Anyway, it's just a plethora of practice and playing, and then there will be certainly less sweats :pun:

Reactions: adamsony

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I don't hate them actually, maybe I’m one myself as well, as I play for over 4 years now, but there are certainly people who are many times better, I actually enjoy playing against better players, so I’m able to learn new things, It’s actually ‘watch and learn’. Anyway, it's just a plethora of practice and playing, and then there will be certainly less sweats :pun:
I could not agree more! tbh I don’t get salty when I for example: get combo’d to death. Shows me I have much to learn about pvp :).

D

Deleted member 489420

noobs are the worst, but theres 2 types of them:

The helpfull noobs are often some what usefull, they make obi, gather reasourcec and can more or less defend.
And the annoying noob THAT FOR SOME REASON CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT ITS NOT FRIKING 1.8 and understand their value as a rusher/fighter

Reactions: TheAviron

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I hate campers, cleaners and people who, when they are low on life, run the whole game.
But above all to the people who camp with the bow.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom